PDA

View Full Version : Resetting the access point of a 8700g, in Italy

Robertodigi
06-06-2006, 07:59 AM
Hallo everybody,

I'm new to the forum discussion group. I 'm using a 8700 g, thru TIM (Italy). Recently I downloaded a few programs like WORLDMATE and POCKETDAY. Last week the TIM phone operator informed me that the device is using as access point WAP and not the defined settings that TIM offers. How do I reset the device access point? I'm sure that by downloading al these programs I somehow screw up.

I must add that in Italy they are pushing the use of this wonderfull device very strongly, but the support from the phone operator is useless. I tried to understand how to get support from RIM's website and did not understand who to contact?

glysolid
11-07-2006, 10:37 AM
ciao sono italiano e mi interesso di blackberry . Se hai qualche domanda da fare spero di poterti aiutare
inserisco il mio pin 24FE01DC

procuste
11-07-2006, 10:53 AM
Ciao Ragazzi,
anche io italiano...
Forse possiamo aiutarci a vicenda... Vi lascio il mio pin 203f0cac
Marco

g_ramat
11-12-2006, 10:27 AM
scusate, che serve lasciare il PIN?

msimiliano
11-13-2006, 11:11 AM
Semplificando...
Tramite il PIN puoi comunicare con altri utenti BB come se inviassi sms , ma con il vantaggio di non pagare praticamente nulla (oltre alla tariffa che già paghi per il servizioBB) e la ricezione dei messaggi è pressochè immediata .Invece di inserire il numero di telefono del destinatario e mandare il messaggio tramite operatore , inserisci il numero di PIN ed il messaggio passa tramite i server RIM.
Saluti

msimiliano
11-13-2006, 11:13 AM
Dimenticavo il mio di Pin ;)
2045C258
Bye