PDA

View Full Version : JavoScreen for 8700g

ronbotex
06-06-2006, 08:19 AM
I have their screen protector for my 7100t which covers the entire screen and was a perfect fit. Had it for a year and a half and works great.

Ordered what I thought was a full screen, custom fit, protector for the 8700g. What I got was a generic, rectangular skin, that covers the active screen only...leaving the screen above and below the rectangular portion exposed.

Its not specific for the 8700g (specific SKU for 8700g though), but a one size fits all (8700 series), according to their customer service. For nearly $11 , NOT RECOMMENDED.(n)

mattcp67
06-06-2006, 08:08 PM
I purchased a screen protector from Hori for a PSP at the local video game store - $10. Measured it (if you hold it longways it fits perfect side-to-side)and cut it with an x-acto knife. Now I have a screen protector in place and a spare. It is nice because it is hard plastic and not a film. It is thin and sticks well with no bubbles because it can't flex when you apply it. It peels off easily with no residue and can be restuck with no loss in stickiness. I use one on my PSP for over a year and it is still almost completely scratch/scuff free.

chbak014
06-08-2006, 03:22 PM
I purchased a screen protector from Hori for a PSP at the local video game store - $10. Measured it (if you hold it longways it fits perfect side-to-side)and cut it with an x-acto knife. Now I have a screen protector in place and a spare. It is nice because it is hard plastic and not a film. It is thin and sticks well with no bubbles because it can't flex when you apply it. It peels off easily with no residue and can be restuck with no loss in stickiness. I use one on my PSP for over a year and it is still almost completely scratch/scuff free.

i LOVE the hori screen protector too. i wish they made one for the
8700g so i don't have to do surgery. I was looking at the screen patronus
thread and posted if the screen protector they provide is similar to the hori screen protector for the psp, but no answer yet.

spblat
06-09-2006, 09:31 PM
I am a delighted bestskinsever.com customer. I have had their full-body iPod skin and their one-piece 8700g screen protector for at least a month. They're great.

TBC
06-10-2006, 03:17 PM
I am more than happy with the Invisible Shield i purchased at shieldzone.com

They have great customer service as well. (y)

ronbotex
06-11-2006, 02:11 PM
I am more than happy with the Invisible Shield i purchased at shieldzone.com

They have great customer service as well. (y)

Thats what I ended up doing. Very happy with the results. Full screen protection.....

JAVOedge
07-11-2006, 10:55 PM
I have their screen protector for my 7100t which covers the entire screen and was a perfect fit. Had it for a year and a half and works great.

Ordered what I thought was a full screen, custom fit, protector for the 8700g. What I got was a generic, rectangular skin, that covers the active screen only...leaving the screen above and below the rectangular portion exposed.

Its not specific for the 8700g (specific SKU for 8700g though), but a one size fits all (8700 series), according to their customer service. For nearly $11 , NOT RECOMMENDED.(n)

Ronbotex,

We feel sorry about that. And we offer a good return policy (http://www.javoedge.com/reflexeshop/productCatalog/staticPage.do?name=faq&subname=general&column=two#return01) which included 30-day Money Back Guarantee (In the case that you have opened the package and see the shape/size of the JAVOScreen without removing the backing piece.) and 120-day Warranty (This warranty does not apply if the product was abused, damaged from normal wear and tear or from installation error.).
If u have further question about this issue, please contact support@<hidden> .

Thanks,
JAVOedge Customer Service