PDA

View Full Version : Can no longer access Cingular Internet browser on 8700c

buckn
06-06-2006, 10:00 AM
All of a sudden I am no longer able to access my Internet browser on my Cingular 8700c. When I click on either of the two available browsers, the BB is locked up and I have to power off and restart. All other applications still work fine. This could have something to do with some testing I have been doing trying to use Bluetooth to connect my Blackberry with my PC running IVT BlueSoleil. I did not do anything on the Blackberry end - just connect it with the PC using Bluetooth. Can anybody help me? Thanks.

NJBlackBerry
06-06-2006, 10:19 AM
This could have something to do with some testing I have been doing trying to use Bluetooth to connect my Blackberry with my PC running IVT BlueSoleil.
If you suspect that software is causing problems, remove it. I think it probably didn't work since the Bluetooth on a BlackBerry is highly restricted in what it can do.

jdjleo
06-06-2006, 11:48 AM
You can always start by resending yourself your service books from your BIS homepage. Never hurts!

buckn
06-06-2006, 12:42 PM
I tried re-sending the service books and that didn't solve the problem.

I also traveled out of the area of my PC and the problem still exists, so removing the Bluetooth software from my PC shouldn't make a difference.

Any other ideas? I'm really stumped.