PDA

View Full Version : T-Mo service problem? or just me?

No Longer Registered.
06-06-2006, 05:24 PM
First, this morning I was on GPRS.. did a hard reset and solved that issue.

Then I noticed that not one email went through to my babeberry, so I pinged everybody on my BB messenger and everybody went "UNREACHABLE"?

I was able to send MMS to my gmail address and able to make calls and still have the EDGE status.. but when I email my tmo.blackberry.net email.. I was not able to receive it and none of my mails are forwarded ...

Tell me it is not me!

ndub33
06-06-2006, 05:38 PM
Nothing reported on the T-Mobile side, however I had a simailar issue for about 5 minutes up here in Seattle. It went from "GPS" to "GPRS" on it's own and all was OK after that.

AlwaysOn607
06-06-2006, 07:00 PM
I had a similar problem yesterday with Tmo. I was on GSM for a few hours in the AM (in Michigan). I wondered why my bb was so quiet; was really enjoying it! Then, when I could get GRPS again, I had 37 emails.....aarrrgghh

So it could well be Tmo....

mattcp67
06-06-2006, 07:49 PM
You can try and resend your service books. You call T-Mobile and say "blackberry" when it asks what you need assistance with, it will get you directly to their blackberry support group.

joginder
06-06-2006, 10:16 PM
I am having the same issue with my 8700g and call tmo couple of times and they are doing the same thing.. take the battery out and good to go..
it switches from EDGE to GSM and then will come back to GPRS and at that point email does not work even though it should work on GPRS also

No Longer Registered.
06-06-2006, 10:33 PM
I had a similar problem yesterday with Tmo. I was on GSM for a few hours in the AM (in Michigan). I wondered why my bb was so quiet; was really enjoying it! Then, when I could get GRPS again, I had 37 emails.....aarrrgghh

So it could well be Tmo....

See, I only had the GPRS for a few minutes and when I reset it, it was good but didn't get my emails after almost 9 hours! Grrr.....

EricaJ1074
06-06-2006, 10:52 PM
No problems here at all. Have been getting emails, texts, and IMs all day. Have had a sold GPRS all day too.

drgoodtymes
06-06-2006, 11:50 PM
I experienced an outage in Orange county, California today. I had just GSM for about 20 minutes, then went back to EDGE