PDA

View Full Version : yet another sync issue

felonyOne
06-13-2006, 03:56 PM
:smile: Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone might have seen an issue where you have a contact on your blackberry and you update the mobile number for that particular contact. When you connect the blackberry to your PC and run Intellisync the new mobile number on the BB does not update in Outlook. So basically my Outlook still shows the old mobile number.

We are running off a BES but the only thing set for Wireless sync is the Inbox and Calendar. The contacts are only set to sync when the BB is cradled.

Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated.

By the way, here's the setup:
Outlook 2003
Exchange 2003
Desktop Manager 4.0

LunkHead
06-13-2006, 04:05 PM
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry 8700g: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0) BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

You should get a box that ask which number to use... The one on the phone or the one on outlook. You select the correct number and it will overwrite the other with the one you select.

felonyOne
06-13-2006, 04:07 PM
only problem is i'm not prompted to make the change. For some reason the DM software doesn't detect the change on the Handheld and prompt me to make the change in Outlook.