PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry signatures

bbdis1
06-15-2006, 04:16 PM
I recently got a Blackberry and was playing around with the signature block. Has anyone seen any clever ways of signing Blackberry messages, besides "Composed on my wireless device, please excuse typos and brevity"?

I found some funny ones like "Written with my thumbs, give me a break. From my Blackberry." at yojayy.blogspot.com/2006/06/best-blackberry-signatures.html, but there must be more. I didn't see this discussed in any other threads.

lgreenberg
06-15-2006, 04:21 PM
I'm not sure why this topic has been posted in the RUMOR MILL forum????

In any case there's a thread here (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=30003&highlight=signature) where people have been posted what they use for their signature.

bbdis1
06-15-2006, 07:05 PM
Thanks. I posted to the Rumor Mill because it said ideas and wishlists. I didn't see the General Blackberry Discussion. I guess I skipped right over it.

bbdag
06-15-2006, 08:05 PM
I agree with a few here, I dont want people to know I am on my BB. So I have the same sig as if I do in outlook. Now if they can figure it out by checking the font etc, then good for them, that means they are technical and are now jealous.. :)