PDA

View Full Version : Reply to All Feature

edelgado
06-21-2006, 09:51 AM
I was wondering if anyone knows of application that will disable the reply to all feature on a blackberry or prompt a user when it is selected.

johnfromphilly
06-21-2006, 10:31 AM
I was wondering if anyone knows of application that will disable the reply to all feature on a blackberry or prompt a user when it is selected.

Please be a little more specific because I am not getting wht you are asking. It is my under4standing that if you get an e-mail sent to a group and click the trackwheel the first thing to pop up is "reply" you have to scroll down to Reply all. Is that not like a prompt? You cannot easily do it by accident.

Again, maybe I am missing what you are looking for.

cooperpwc
06-21-2006, 11:11 AM
Also a bit confused. In terms of hotkey shortcuts, pressing R replies to an email, pressing L replies to all. There is no way to disable this or add a prompt.

edelgado
06-21-2006, 11:36 AM
I am trying to prompt users everytime they select the reply to all option or hit the shortcut key. Is there a 3rd party application out there to do this. If they select yes on the prompt it will let them continue to make their reply. If no is selected nothing happens.

If need be, disabling the reply to all option would help as well.