PDA

View Full Version : BlackBerry 7250 - HOLSTER question

RZOCONNOR
02-24-2005, 08:03 PM
How do you put the handheld into the holster....facing in (hidden screen) or OUT (visible screen)

Mark Rejhon
02-24-2005, 08:05 PM
Always facing in.

finch
02-24-2005, 08:40 PM
How do you put the handheld into the holster....facing in (hidden screen) or OUT (visible screen)
Only option is facing in.

wariscoming
02-25-2005, 04:28 PM

What an odd question. I would think process of elimination would provide an answer to this.

Mark Rejhon
02-25-2005, 05:19 PM
If it's a leather holster, then some of them can accept a BlackBerry facing either way.

Most holsters will only accept a BlackBerry facing inwards, though. That's always safest, to protect the screen from damage.

roofus
02-25-2005, 06:30 PM

What an odd question. I would think process of elimination would provide an answer to this.

Not as odd as one would think; I had to restrain an overzealous salesman from vigorously jamming my BB into its platsic holster backwards (when it doesn't fit shove harder!) after setting it up! He offered to show me how to use it and I declined figuring the manual would do less damage. :(