PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Phone Icon

CCP
07-05-2006, 09:54 AM
I was hoping that someone could tell me why all of a sudden I have a yellow telephone icon beneath the time with the length of my last received call....

This has never happened before and I have had my 7100g since last December......

Thanks for any help........

Charlie Melbourne , Fl

MrKyoo
07-05-2006, 10:50 AM
Isn’t that the same icon that appears when you’re on an active call?

-MrKyoo

CCP
07-05-2006, 01:46 PM
Yes , however the call was disconnected.............Must have been a hiccup of some kind as I pulled the battery and let it reboot and it went back normal with no icon........

Thanks for replying........

taftwatson
07-05-2006, 01:50 PM
That happened a lot with my 7100 before I upgraded to 8700. If you would have left it for awhile, it would have gone away.
On my phone it was a t-mobile problem.

CCP
07-05-2006, 04:44 PM
Taft ,
How much larger is the 8700 and how does it feel in your hand after using the 7100.....
I do like to be able to do everything one handed while out and about or just running through an airport.....What are some of the upgraded features other than increased memory that you like more....I really hate to switch...

Thanks......
Charlie...

taftwatson
07-05-2006, 05:04 PM
Boxer1019,
I purchased the 8700g for 2 reasons. 1, because I'm a electronics freak and had to have the newest and greatest. and 2, my 7100 wasn't fully what I expected it to be. Well, once I had the 8700g in my hand, I was satified. The things that blew my mind when I fist got it was the screen. Great resolution. You might want to be careful about doing the one handed typing because it's a little bigger than the 7100, but since I was also used to all my other blackberry's which were full size, it only took about 2 days to get used to. I'm loving the themes, and new software that I got. Once I decided that I was going to upgrade, I didn't purchase any new software for the 7100 until my contract expired, which was about 4 months.
If your thinking about upgrading, think no more. Go for it. It's worth every penny. (Dang, it sound like I work for t-mobile or something).
Good luck.