PDA

View Full Version : Help with ringtone problem 7130e

James_S6
07-10-2006, 11:21 PM
When I load a ring tone I get the Audio Player app up with a play and stop button as well as an options button on the right. But when I click on the menu icon to save the file, it saves it into my messages folder. That is the only save option and I can't get them from the messages folder to my ringtone list.

Proaud
07-11-2006, 01:31 PM
When I load a ring tone I get the Audio Player app up with a play and stop button as well as an options button on the right. But when I click on the menu icon to save the file, it saves it into my messages folder. That is the only save option and I can't get them from the messages folder to my ringtone list.

What directory is selected under path when you go to save?

James_S6
07-11-2006, 07:53 PM
What directory is selected under path when you go to save?
There is no option for path. The option I get is only Save Page.

Proaud
07-11-2006, 07:57 PM
There is no option for path. The option I get is only Save Page.

You have the file button highlighted when you attempt to save?

James_S6
07-11-2006, 08:26 PM
You have the file button highlighted when you attempt to save?
When I go to a link for a mp3 it will then open in the Audio Player app. There are three buttons PLAY, STOP & MENU.

In the MENU option I have HELP, HOME, GO TO..., HISTORY, REFRESH, SET ENCODING, ADD BOOKMARK, BOOKMARKS, PAGE ADDRESS, SEND ADDRESS, OPTIONS, SAVE PAGE, HIDE, CLOSE.

When I select SAVE PAGE I only get the option to "Save to message list?" Yes or no.

Proaud
07-11-2006, 09:52 PM
When I go to a link for a mp3 it will then open in the Audio Player app. There are three buttons PLAY, STOP & MENU.

In the MENU option I have HELP, HOME, GO TO..., HISTORY, REFRESH, SET ENCODING, ADD BOOKMARK, BOOKMARKS, PAGE ADDRESS, SEND ADDRESS, OPTIONS, SAVE PAGE, HIDE, CLOSE.

When I select SAVE PAGE I only get the option to "Save to message list?" Yes or no.

Above help you should have save!