PDA

View Full Version : Weird 7105T problems

MartDawg
07-19-2006, 03:52 AM
OK,
so heres the problem, i havent had my 7105T on for quite some time and I recently loaded my sim card and got it running again. data package and all. I immediatley updated the OS to the newest version and loved using my blackberry once again. Heres the problem, my call log basically deletes itself what seems to be about every 24 hour period or so, sometimes less sometimes more, so i rarely have more than 5 or 6 numbers in it, if any. Also my text messages are slowly disappearing. today i had a good 6 pictures sent to me through MMS and i intended on saving them tonight only to realize that they were all gone as were other SMS messages from today and previous days. Very Weird and VERY Annoying. Can any one shed some light on me here?? im going crazy.

penk
07-19-2006, 05:41 AM
http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=31049

the thread is long, but it will give you insight into zen. (pun intended)

there are characteristics and nuances that you will experience and many of those have been discussed in and addressed through that thread.

discussion about what you're witnessing begins on the second page, but i would start at the beginning.

MartDawg
07-19-2006, 02:06 PM
Ahhhhhh,
Very good find, and thank you for that. Very interesting thread on the new update and themes. After reading this I ended up clearing up alot of memory and such and after restarting i had about 8 megs and free space which loaded up the BB- Dimension theme VERY quick with very little to no hourglassing. And call logs now remain. Turns out after looking into it some more once the BB runs out of room it just starts dumping files and apparently the priority list of things to dump goes call log, MMS, SMS, and thats all I found. Thank you for the info, saved me from goin crazy