PDA

View Full Version : Any Orange UK 8700 Users out there !!

deba
07-22-2006, 11:45 AM
Hi all,

Looking for Orange UK 8700 Users on BIS or BES with orange and how the experience has been so far, I need to change from o2 as they can't seem to change me from BIS to BES easily so would rather go with orange as I have another phone contract with them already.

Anyone at there :smile:

david_uk
07-22-2006, 06:16 PM
UK Voda are best for BIS/BES interchange IMO.

griffjnr
07-24-2006, 11:35 AM
Hey,

I am using the 8700 on Orange as a private individual and not as part of work. The BIS side of things work well for me and I love the phone. I understand Orange have a dedicated business support team so should be able to help you no problems. One downside is that the phone is not supported on the wap site at the moment so you can't download wallpapers or ringtones from the Orange site. Other than that, eveything works great.

Hope this helps

Dirky
07-24-2006, 01:31 PM
Hi all,

Looking for Orange UK 8700 Users on BIS or BES with orange and how the experience has been so far, I need to change from o2 as they can't seem to change me from BIS to BES easily so would rather go with orange as I have another phone contract with them already.

Anyone at there :smile:

When I had BES added to my contract (after I had managed to speak to the right people at T-Mobile) it was added and worked within about 15 mins.

T-Mobile seem to have the best value tarrifs including their Web N Walk data bolt on for £7-50
a month which gives you 2Gb usage.

Mike

saldous
07-24-2006, 01:51 PM
I'm on O2 UK and get both my work BES and personal BIS email on my device fine.