PDA

View Full Version : Berry and iPod survive rollerblading

kriswilliams03
07-25-2006, 09:42 AM
So the weather was fairly nice yesterday evening and I decided to relieve some stress by strapping on my blades and going for a spin. Because I'm on call this week, I had to tote my BB and I can't go blading without music! I'm rolling along minding my own business and wham-o! Hit some rocks and dirt, and down I went. I paid no attention to the road rash or the cut on my right hand. My first worry was the 'Berry, and my second concern was the iPod. Mr. 'Berry was in the OEM launcher but was clipped to the inside of my britches, and Mr. iPod was clipped to the outside. Happy to report that both gadgets survived without so much as a scratch. Now if only my hands, wrists, and left leg were so lucky....

Kris :-o

Lex Luthor
07-25-2006, 10:50 AM
Hope you feel better soon. I'm glad the iPod and BlackBerry survived! I'd be devestated if either of mine were damaged.

saveFaris
07-25-2006, 02:35 PM
YAY! congrats on saving your equipment, hope you heal quickly and feel better.

Which model blackberry was it that got in the accident? just curious if it was a new one..since i fear the 8700 just won't survive as much. could be wrong though!?

kriswilliams03
07-25-2006, 06:21 PM
8700c! Survived the fall and has been faithfully hounding me with messages all day today!

Kris

saveFaris
07-26-2006, 06:41 AM
Amazing! I'm glad to hear that the 8700 series is holding up during falls and such. The construction/casing might just feel a little weaker, but i guess it's still RIM quality goodness. Thanks for raising my hopes!

8-)

Dale Emery
07-26-2006, 11:46 AM
COngrats on the BB not being damaged. Oh, and thank you for using the word 'Britches'. Don't see that one enough.