PDA

View Full Version : Problems with loading T-mobile.com?

camojeepguy
07-26-2006, 06:24 PM
I have been having some trouble loading up T-mobile.com and some other sites from my BB 8700g. I am wondering if anyone else are having these problems. I get the message "Error 502: Bad Gateway"

Is anyone else getting this as well, or am I a lone ranger on this issue?

Thanks!

guttapercha
07-26-2006, 08:01 PM
I have been having some trouble loading up T-mobile.com and some other sites from my BB 8700g. I am wondering if anyone else are having these problems. I get the message "Error 502: Bad Gateway"

Is anyone else getting this as well, or am I a lone ranger on this issue?

Thanks!

Just tried it, same problem. Other sites seem to work fine though.

saveFaris
07-26-2006, 08:48 PM
This seems to be a common problem with T-Mobile service and Blackberry..or at least with my 8700g and all my friends and co-workers, for some reason T-mobile won't work on the 8700g. It's really not right...t-mobile service can't load their own site. I tried asking a T-mobile rep about it once, and he knew nothing. typical.

:-o

penk
07-26-2006, 09:58 PM
try playing with every browser setting. on a fresh, clean install and before changing any privacy or content settings, i've had the page load fine.

(in fact, i was so used to having the error that i was shocked when it loaded as the home page after my last os upgrade.)

it is rather short-sighted of t-mo that they wouldn't have a modified, more 'berry-friendly site as a homepage preset. the same could be done for the sk and wm handhelds.