PDA

View Full Version : issues with blackberry 7100 unlock

mojoe176
07-26-2006, 09:22 PM
Hello, I recently got a bb 7100t off of ebay. Looks and works great except, it is locked to t-mobile. So i went on to get a program and code from gsmlocker, which has yet to work, so i have a few questions if anyone has used them before.
1,.. they e-maild me back and told me to download v4.1.1 and game me a link to blackberry.com and all i can find on there is the desktop software and i already have that, does the extra 1 on v4.1 mean i need service pack 2? also when runing this program do i need to have me sim card in it,(cell one) for the program to work? Well sorry to have to put you guys through that but gsm locker sucks ass! and i need help, thanks a ton, and if you could tell me if there even is a handheld os v4.1.1 and where to get it that would be great, as it is hard to come by because i am not a t-mobile suscriber.
Thanks!

mojoe176
07-26-2006, 10:41 PM
ok, so i got anoyed and tried unlockblackberry.net seems to be a similar program and guess what,... SAME PROBLEM!! so now i ask, do i have to have my sim card in the phone (cell one) not a t-mobile card. this is what i am getting

> Trying to connect server !
> Check log file for errors !
> Time needed - 00:00:10
i have no clue what to do? thanks

mike_187
07-26-2006, 10:42 PM
Hello, I recently got a bb 7100t off of ebay. Looks and works great except, it is locked to t-mobile. So i went on to get a program and code from gsmlocker, which has yet to work, so i have a few questions if anyone has used them before.
1,.. they e-maild me back and told me to download v4.1.1 and game me a link to blackberry.com and all i can find on there is the desktop software and i already have that, does the extra 1 on v4.1 mean i need service pack 2? also when runing this program do i need to have me sim card in it,(cell one) for the program to work? Well sorry to have to put you guys through that but gsm locker sucks ass! and i need help, thanks a ton, and if you could tell me if there even is a handheld os v4.1.1 and where to get it that would be great, as it is hard to come by because i am not a t-mobile suscriber.
Thanks!

hmm it really shouldnt make a diffrence which version you install. i got my 7100 unlocked recently through ebay. cost me 25 bucks. worth it for me:)

mike_187
07-26-2006, 10:43 PM
ok, so i got anoyed and tried unlockblackberry.net seems to be a similar program and guess what,... SAME PROBLEM!! so now i ask, do i have to have my sim card in the phone (cell one) not a t-mobile card. this is what i am getting

> Trying to connect server !
> Check log file for errors !
> Time needed - 00:00:10
i have no clue what to do? thanks

the program i used just connected to the server and gave me the unlock code, im not sure how those work.