PDA

View Full Version : BES Synching Issues - Subfolders not synching!

asl
07-28-2006, 09:47 AM
I recently upgraded to the 8700c from the 7290. On my previous handheld, if I deleted items on the berry, I could see it in the deleted items folder. I believe (though am not positive), that the deleted items folder on the Berry would also synch to the Deleted Items folder on Outlook/Exchange. I am experiencing the same issue with other sub folders on the Exchange server (I used to be able to "browse" the folders on the berry and it would reflect the server/outlook)

Am I delusional in remembering this functionality before or is there some setting I need to adjust?

Any help would be greatly appreciated - my IT guy isn't sure what the solution might be.

Pizzle
07-28-2006, 09:57 AM
Not sure what the sub-folder issue is, but as to the deleted issue...

Messages>Options>Email Reconciliation>Delete On: Mailbox & Handheld.

That should fix that part...

timay
07-28-2006, 10:37 AM
I take it you're running BES?

Are the subfolders you want to access set to sync with your blackberry? (each folder can be set to sync/not sync with your blackberry)

asl
07-28-2006, 10:43 AM
I am not sure. Where would I check/change this setting?

Yes, my firm is on BES (version 4.0 I believe).

timay
07-28-2006, 10:51 AM
You need to have access to the BES Manager application to check (I think) I guess that will be your company BES Admin who will have to check.

I don't know if you are able to check through Desktop Manager, as I've never looked