PDA

View Full Version : SMS Messages on Message list 7130

thaze
07-30-2006, 05:06 PM
I have a 7130 and on my 7290 all my messages (e-mail, MMS, SMS, an PIN)would go into the "Message folder" now it seems my e-mail go into my "message folder" and my sms and mms go to there dedicated folder which is seperate and just e-mails go to the "Message Folder". How can I go back to the way it used to be where all messages (e-mail, MMS, SMS, an PIN) go to the "Message Folder"

sodomojo
07-30-2006, 07:18 PM
I have a 7130 and on my 7290 all my messages (e-mail, MMS, SMS, an PIN)would go into the "Message folder" now it seems my e-mail go into my "message folder" and my sms and mms go to there dedicated folder which is seperate and just e-mails go to the "Message Folder". How can I go back to the way it used to be where all messages (e-mail, MMS, SMS, an PIN) go to the "Message Folder"

I have a 7130e and all of my messages go to one box as well. How did you make yours go to two different boxes? I would love it if I could get SMS/Voicemail to go to a different box then my email.

thaze
07-30-2006, 07:43 PM
I actually dont want this to happen. I want all of my messages going to one box (the "Messages" box). I dont know if it happened when i switched themes or what but i wish i could get the old way back.

sodomojo
07-30-2006, 07:45 PM
K, any ideas how it happened? When you are getting upwards of 100 emails a day, you often don't even look at it right then. But, it would be nice for my text to go to a different box so they didn't look the same, know what I mean?

thaze
07-30-2006, 08:03 PM
I think it was when i changed themes. the one I am using now is BB Dimension - Zen. I am still new to this 7130 so i am not sure

sodomojo
07-30-2006, 08:07 PM
Where did you get BB Dimension-Zen?

thaze
07-30-2006, 08:18 PM
it came with the phone. maybe it is an option from my provider in hong kong (CSL)

rcbjr
07-30-2006, 08:26 PM
Ah the joys of Zen. Yes this is a Zen function. There is a thread on how to get the Zen Theme for those OS versions that don't enable it with the OS. Check out the Ringtones, Themes, and Wallpapers (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54) Forum. To find it.

Hope this helps.
Rcbjr

thaze
07-30-2006, 08:43 PM
my Zen Theme does not show the number of messages or new messages on the desktop or homepage can i make it do this?