PDA

View Full Version : 7130g Questions

blackberrysen
08-01-2006, 04:39 PM
I recently purchased a 7130g here in Canada and have a few questions about customization.

1) On my main screen there are three icons that I would like to remove (Yahoo! Messenger, Google Talk and Blackberry HELP!). I have tried going to Options > Advanced Option > Applications and tried to remove them there, however they are not loaded applications (I believe they came pre-loaded). I have also tried removing them through my desktop, but again, there are no applications to remove.

2) Is there an application which allows me to transfer pictures to my Blackberry from my desktop computer? I know I can e-mail pictures to my BB e-mail and set them as the wallpaper from there, but I would like to find a way to have multiple pictures...

3) Ringtones - same idea as with images. Further, anyone know where I could find a good quality 24 CTU ringtone? I know its lame, but I love that show.

Thanks to anyone who helps out this hopeless newcomer to the world of BB's...

Edit: I am on BIS as of now, but will soon be on BES. Just for further info.

Edit #2: I am terribly sorry if these questions are asked all the time...I figured because there are a number of them, a new thread would be acceptable.

uglyb0b
08-01-2006, 04:45 PM
1) On my main screen there are three icons that I would like to remove

try highlighting the icon and then hiding it by clicking the wheel while holding ALT. then choose hide application.

2) Is there an application which allows me to transfer pictures to my Blackberry from my desktop computer? I know I can e-mail pictures to my BB e-mail and set them as the wallpaper from there, but I would like to find a way to have multiple pictures...

this one is pretty decent:
Ascendo Photos - Photo Management Software for BlackBerry, Ascendo Wallet, Ascendo Inc. (http://www.ascendo-inc.com/Photos.html)

3) Ringtones - same idea as with images. Further, anyone know where I could find a good quality 24 CTU ringtone? I know its lame, but I love that show.

other than mobile.blackberry.com i dont know of any. i always vibrate so i cant help much with ringtones.

srl7741
08-01-2006, 04:55 PM
Your ringtones are here:

http://www.blackberryforums.com/ringtones-themes-wallpaper-discussion/5662-download-ringtones.html

blackberrysen
08-01-2006, 07:20 PM
Thank you both.

All questions seem to be answered. You guys are way better than the 170 page manual/tech support...

matheno
08-07-2006, 06:27 PM
Can anyone tell me how to unlock an O2 7130g?

Many thanks

coreyg510
08-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Can anyone tell me how to unlock an O2 7130g?

Many thanks

Matheno-

First welcome to the forums. I would like to let you know that we try to encourage looking for your answers before posting a comment or new thread. As it just so happens, several of the bright minds here on Blackberryforums.com have started many threads about unlocking devices. I am sure if you use our friendly search feature you shouldn't have any problems finding them.

Secondly, this may be your first forum experience. We try to discourage "Thread Jacking", which is posting a question that you might have which is unrelated to the topic of the thread. If you search for your question and still have issues finding a resolution, please post your question in one of our many unlocking threads.

Thanks,
The Gecko

spawn
08-08-2006, 08:31 PM
can someone help
just installed a theme on my blackberry the hour glass has been rotating for the last 5 min
i pulled my battery out
put it back in samething