PDA

View Full Version : No send option in BB Email

jswift17
08-02-2006, 08:41 AM
We are using BES for Lotus Domino with BB 8700c's. One of these units has a strange problem I have not been able to find any info on.
The unit works fine for all external (internet) email, we can send and receive messages with no problems. However, when an internal email is received (a message from a user on our Domino server), you can hit reply and compose your message, but when you go to send, the Send command is not available. This only happens on messages from internal clients. All internet mail works fine.

We have 5 of these devices and this is the only one I am having this issue with. If anyone has any suggestions I could use the help.

Thanks!

d_fisher
08-02-2006, 08:58 AM
Delete and undelete the Desktop [CMIME] service book. Wait 5-10 minutes, or until data traffic stops. If The send option doesn't return you can try resending the service books from the BES server. You can also reset the activation password and try an inplace (without wiping) activation.

jswift17
09-13-2006, 09:20 AM
Sorry about no response for a while.

I've tried everything you mentioned as well as a reactivation, a wipe and reactivation, and everything else I could think of and the problem is still there.

I would say that this is related to Domino, but the problem only affects one user (none of my other BB users have this issue).

I've submitted the issue to BB support. We'll see if they may have an answer for me.

Thanks for trying to help!!

Jim