PDA

View Full Version : Sprint BIS Problems tonight 8/2/06

chronicfreeze
08-03-2006, 12:20 AM
Anybody else using the Sprint BIS? I'm unable to send/receive email since about 8:00 PM EST. I've resent my service books and have powercycled my 7130E.

Replies to emails are still showing in a "pending" status w/ a clock out to the side. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, when trying to connect using the BB browser it times out and I receive the following message: "unable to connect to the internet, please try again later." I receive the same message when trying to use the BB Email Setup app on the device.

Thanks

chronicfreeze
08-03-2006, 12:33 AM
I think i just found my problem. For some reason my BB account had been suspended late yesterday evening. I called into tech support this afternoon and I thought they had solved the issue it worked well for a while.

Now when I logon onto my account online it looks as if they removed the BB employee plan. I dread calling back in tomorrow; I was transferred 6 times yesterday! Wish me luck!

If things do not get better my 7130E will be going back. Its ashame b/c I really do like it.