PDA

View Full Version : Curious... anyone else here work at RIM?

rnassar
08-09-2006, 08:49 AM
Just curious if there is anyone else here reading the forums... Reply or PM me... Cheers,

d_fisher
08-09-2006, 08:58 AM
Yes, there are some forum members from RIM. We have chosen to respect these individuals privacy and not draw attention to them. If they choose to expose themselves as RIM employees, then that is their right to do.

jww
08-09-2006, 01:55 PM
So, perhaps we can persuade one of these covert operatives to submit a product suggestion to RIM recommending voice-activation to the next-generation units? Don't release for another 10 months, though, because that's when I'll look to upgrade my current 7130e.
8-)

headtailgrep
08-09-2006, 05:53 PM
So, perhaps we can persuade one of these covert operatives to submit a product suggestion to RIM recommending voice-activation to the next-generation units? Don't release for another 10 months, though, because that's when I'll look to upgrade my current 7130e.
8-)

There is a suggestions e-mail address, and is public knowledge. Search the rim site or here for more information.

Jase88
08-09-2006, 08:06 PM
8-)

The forthcoming 8100 series offers voice dialing.

mister.zero
08-09-2006, 09:41 PM
Just curious if there is anyone else here reading the forums... Reply or PM me... Cheers,

I work for RIM (and Santa Claus, but only part time) :razz:

Wouldn't it just be thought-provoking if the original poster didn't actually work for RIM, either, but was trying to draw out real RIM employees for some sort of insidious industrial espionage?

I absolutely LOVE the anonymous nature of this forum. I can be anyone that I want to be! BWAHAHA!