PDA

View Full Version : Adding a folder to the 7250

twhite1964
08-10-2006, 09:11 AM
I have added a folder to my outlook file called Tech Notes and I want the folder to be shown on the blackberry. I can see the folder but it keeps telling me that there is nothing in it. I went into the redirector section of the tools and added this floder but it still doesnt update with the contents of the folder. Any suggestions?

twhite1964
08-14-2006, 03:21 PM
This is a repost from a question that went without an answer.
I created a new folder in my Outlook and it appeared on my BB. I than moved a few important emails into that forlder in hopes that it would show on the BB and could look in there for the information instead of scrolling through TONS of email.
Well, it isnt updating and I can figure out how to get it to go. I sync and it still doesnt add the email.

careyana
08-15-2006, 11:24 AM
Did you connect your Berry and check this folder in DM? It won't appear until you do that - just because your BB sees it in your folder list doesn't mean it is SEEN as an active folder.

twhite1964
08-15-2006, 12:23 PM
I am new to the BB world so it took me a minute to understand what DM meant. I connected the BB and started the DM. I have a few options, Application Loader (I bet that isnt it) Backup and Restore (I bet that isnt it either) Intellisync and Redirector. I couldnt find anything in Intellisync but Redirector had a place to add the folder, which I did. Am I missing something more then that?