PDA

View Full Version : email push not working

neutral
03-06-2005, 11:20 AM
I use the tmobile/blackberry webclient for my blackberry email. Normally I recieve the messages within 30 seconds, but this morning none of the messages are being pushed to the handheld.

I logged into the webclient, and noticed I have 10 messages there, but they're not showing up on the handheld.

I'm not sure what to check to see what would be causing this. Anyone else ever had a similar problem?

kinger
03-06-2005, 02:10 PM
I had the same problem this morning with my Nextel 7520, I just turned off the radio and turned it back on, and it got all of the messages.

greywolfe
03-06-2005, 05:36 PM
Firstly, webclient only checks POP servers every 15 min, unless TMobile set it faster.

Go into Settings/Message services. It should have 'xxx (CMIME)' and then 'webclient' to the right. If it doesnt, press the scroll wheel in and select change, then select webclient. If webclient isnt there, you're missing a service book.

Other options is to reset the device.

neutral
03-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Firstly, webclient only checks POP servers every 15 min, unless TMobile set it faster.

Go into Settings/Message services. It should have 'xxx (CMIME)' and then 'webclient' to the right. If it doesnt, press the scroll wheel in and select change, then select webclient. If webclient isnt there, you're missing a service book.

Other options is to reset the device.

Firstly, the messages were already in the webclient, therefore they were already checked, so that wasn't the problem.

Secondly, all is well, thanks for the help anyway. :)

It appears I had the same problem as the 2nd poster in this thread.

pierre1631
03-07-2005, 10:38 AM
im having the same problem still on TMO bb. I had 150 emails when i logged in to the webclient. I must say im not a happy subscriber right now.