PDA

View Full Version : Who gets the 8800 First? What do you Think

hnwosu
08-25-2006, 08:52 AM
BG's information is enough for me to be sure that the 8200 will be released sometime between the end of the year and beginning of next. So who gets it first? Place your bets.

option94
08-25-2006, 08:55 AM
Wirelessly posted (Cingular 7130c: BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

I'd bet on cingular since t-mo gets the 8100 first. Even trade.

mrogers
08-25-2006, 08:55 AM
Seriously, why did you put Verizon and Sprint on there? Just as an insult, to rub it in for those users? :-)

bperkins
08-25-2006, 08:59 AM
Wirelessly posted (Cingular 7130c: BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Exactly!

hnwosu
08-25-2006, 09:00 AM
Seriously, why did you put Verizon and Sprint on there? Just as an insult, to rub it in for those users? :-)
LOL :)

rohardi
08-25-2006, 09:10 AM
My guess for Verizon is dec. 2008

XBoogie
08-25-2006, 11:38 AM
Ha! Sprint still doesn't have and 8700x! They are really messing with my emotions!

kaj0005
08-25-2006, 12:28 PM
[SIZE=1]

My thoughts exactly.

paulbblc
08-25-2006, 02:39 PM

I agree as well.

Milkman
08-25-2006, 05:22 PM
If Cingular gets it first, I AM OUT!!!

Screw Sprint - plain and simple. I will jump ship to Cingular, and just deal with EDGE.

adamlau
08-25-2006, 05:34 PM
Cingular or Verizon.

rambo47
08-26-2006, 10:54 AM
Verizon and Sprint got the exclusives on the Treo 700 models. They seem to be pushing the Treo option hardest. T-Mobile doesn't even sell the Treo line any more. The 600 is the last one they carried and even that's gone. I voted for T-Mobile getting the 8200 first but that is only wishful thinking. I don't recall anyone getting two exclusives in a row, so if TMO gets the Pearl then the 8200 will probably to to Cingular first. Verizon can expect to carry the 8200 some time in the fall of 2007.

sotampagator
08-26-2006, 02:05 PM
Alltel. It will be an accessory to the laser pack with which I will fly to work.

bjm007
08-27-2006, 01:11 AM
Gotta be Cingular..........

paradisephoto
08-28-2006, 08:05 PM
'Cause it sure ain't gonna be Verizon. Blackberry pearl spring of 2008, that is m y guess. Never mind a QWERTY verison before Christmas 2008.

trigga15
08-28-2006, 08:08 PM
cingular b/c tmo got the 8100 first

jibi
08-29-2006, 11:02 PM
cingular b/c tmo got the 8100 first
Cingular got the 7290, 8700, and 7130 prior to any other carriers in the United States. T-Mobile has only received the 7100 (and polished 7105) and 8100 models earlier. Not really a good basis for judging who will receive the device first (although you are likely correct in the resulting assumption). T-Mobile likely will be the only provider to carry the 8705, assuming it's heading that direction (I haven't really kept up with the info on it).

One thing to note, if this device is more than just WiFi-capable (e.g. - UMA-capable WiFi), then I will put my savings that T-Mobile gets it prior to Cingular. Also to note, T-Mobile, with their Hot Spots, has more money invested in commercial WiFi than any other provider in the United States right now. This could be another point to make in the argument for T-Mobile.

Just some food for thought.

Stinsonddog
08-29-2006, 11:07 PM
One thing to note, if this device is more than just WiFi-capable (e.g. - UMA-capable WiFi), then I will put my savings that T-Mobile gets it prior to Cingular. Also to note, T-Mobile, with their Hot Spots, has more money invested in commercial WiFi than any other provider in the United States right now. This could be another point to make in the argument for T-Mobile.

Just some food for thought.

What's the diff in wifi tech? But I agree that it makes so much more sense for TM than Cingular.

I still want the wide open spaces of UMTS and intl use (other VZ would be ok).

jibi
08-30-2006, 08:22 AM
UMA treats WiFi as simply an extension of the cellular network, like another tower. It hands off the transmission seamlessly to the WiFi network and back on to the cellular network and so on and so forth. This WiFi connection will connect you back to a GSM gateway on the T-Mobile network. Obviously, if the signal is not ideal, service will suffer (think of it as a wireless version of Vonage's VoIP product, except way more advanced (and way more buggy at this juncture) and the fact that you can leave your house, hop in your car, drive to Wal-Mart and pick up the wife some ingredients for supper, etc. and not drop a call you're on with your kid who's having anxiety withdrawals on their first day of college).

noeffectx
09-24-2006, 01:07 PM
I bet tmobile(y) will get if first. Click here please! (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-8800-series-discussion/47938-what-do-you-think-about-8800-pictures-inside.html/)

DanUC6
09-24-2006, 02:54 PM
Sprint will have this beauty 2120!!! Ill be waitin!!!

Hobbesgsr
09-24-2006, 07:02 PM
Hey, what aboot Rogers?

markhutchison
09-24-2006, 07:07 PM
Twist the knife ... twist the knife ...

ncabbyt
09-24-2006, 11:26 PM
Rogers, only because I've heard we're going to get it before Christmas.

greggebhardt
09-25-2006, 06:29 AM
Not with them anymore but true surprise would be to make it a NEXTEL device! <vbg>

Aroc
09-25-2006, 06:34 AM
This will probably go to a GSM-based provider first. The GSM versions always seem to be the first out of the gate (and GSM carriers are almost exclusively seem on the pre-release photos of the devices). So that rules out CDMA and iDEN carriers (Verizon, Sprint, Nextel, Alltel, etc) as a first release carrier is the past has any bearing.

The buzz seems to point to a Canadian carrier getting it before christmas. I imagine it will be Rogers. As for the U.S.: Since this device is rumored to be WiFi capable, it would make sense for T-Mobile (to pay the fees for the exclusive) to get the 8800 first.

TMo should change their slogan from get more minutes to get more blackberrys (sic).

:-)

robbyf
09-25-2006, 10:23 AM
This will probably go to a GSM-based provider first. The GSM versions always seem to be the first out of the gate (and GSM carriers are almost exclusively seem on the pre-release photos of the devices). So that rules out CDMA and iDEN carriers (Verizon, Sprint, Nextel, Alltel, etc) as a first release carrier is the past has any bearing.

The buzz seems to point to a Canadian carrier getting it before christmas. I imagine it will be Rogers. As for the U.S.: Since this device is rumored to be WiFi capable, it would make sense for T-Mobile (to pay the fees for the exclusive) to get the 8800 first.

TMo should change their slogan from get more minutes to get more blackberrys (sic).

I would loooove to see Rogers pick it up first. Rogers is the only GSM provider so they have that on the lockdown.

I dont think they should even bother with CDMA anymore. whats the advantage? honestly.

jibi
09-25-2006, 10:40 AM
I would loooove to see Rogers pick it up first. Rogers is the only GSM provider so they have that on the lockdown.

I dont think they should even bother with CDMA anymore. whats the advantage? honestly.
For data, it's 10x faster than widespread EDGE rollouts and still a bit faster than UMTS and HSDPA. That is one reason, atleast. Another would be cost factors for rolling out services over a widespread area.

kmccarthy
09-25-2006, 01:27 PM

ev-do

DUH

nsimpson
09-25-2006, 06:56 PM
That Rogers is the first company in canada to get it!! ha, what a easy bet. Wifi is great but i dont know why Rogers would pick up a device like this when UTMS is just around the best. I just feel like the next step is for a 3g product, RIM is just trying to ride this EDGE technology for all its worth...

ncabbyt
09-26-2006, 11:02 AM
That Rogers is the first company in canada to get it!! ha, what a easy bet. Wifi is great but i dont know why Rogers would pick up a device like this when UTMS is just around the best. I just feel like the next step is for a 3g product, RIM is just trying to ride this EDGE technology for all its worth...

NPimpson eh? 8-) I think I have a clue where you work.

As for UMTS/HSDPA BB devices, they're out in Europe. But with the none of NA networks having it up and running yet and Rogers once again delaying the launch until they can free up spectrum, it's going to be a while.

BBChristopher
09-26-2006, 12:10 PM
Yeah, Cingular.

Got to be Cingular.......

Ha ha

tomh009
09-26-2006, 09:46 PM
For data, (CDMA is) 10x faster than widespread EDGE rollouts and still a bit faster than UMTS and HSDPA. That is one reason, atleast.

Theoretically, yes. Except that you can't find a network to roam on once you get outside of Canada and the US, so the data speed drops to zero.

Another would be cost factors for rolling out services over a widespread area.

... except for the 95% of the mobile operators who are already running GSM/GPRS networks.

nsimpson
09-27-2006, 02:16 AM
Where do i work? mmm, you're speaking very mysteriously, like you are about to blow my cover. :-o

I have never needed a device with a camera on it, I am using my samsung d606 (2 mp camera) as an alarm clock. I think its a good move on RIM's part to make a device like this and I know Rogers will pick it up as quick as possible but if i see one more edge product out of Rim i think i am going to loose it.....

flash24
09-27-2006, 03:04 AM
I'm really hoping T-mobile, if not cingular.

TexasRebelAggie
09-27-2006, 12:04 PM
I don't particularly care so much as to *who* gets it first so long as I can use it with T-Mobile. Though I will never go back to Cingular (I'd rather seriously put a bullet in my head), if it should come to Cingular first, I would pay the full price for it (not the contract-bound reduced price) to ensure it was unlocked. If not that way, I would buy an unlocked one from EBay.

If it comes to T-Mobile first (and believe me, I will contact 611 here right soon to put my support in for that, of course), I will be standing at the front of line saying, "Gimme! Mine! Mine!" ... :smile:

Whoever it comes to first, I just want it to get here now. :razz:

greggebhardt
09-27-2006, 02:22 PM
I don't particularly care so much as to *who* gets it first so long as I can use it with T-Mobile. Though I will never go back to Cingular (I'd rather seriously put a bullet in my head), if it should come to Cingular first, I would pay the full price for it (not the contract-bound reduced price) to ensure it was unlocked. If not that way, I would buy an unlocked one from EBay.

If it comes to T-Mobile first (and believe me, I will contact 611 here right soon to put my support in for that, of course), I will be standing at the front of line saying, "Gimme! Mine! Mine!" ... :smile:

Whoever it comes to first, I just want it to get here now. :razz:

So just how do you feel about Cingular! <vbg>

I would like to see this 8800 as soon as possible. Just a year or two RIM was so conservative, now they are comming out with some nice stuff!

jibi
09-27-2006, 02:39 PM
UMA rolls out by year's end from T-Mobile. This device supports UMA. Hmm... Sounds like a match made in heaven, no?

TexasRebelAggie
09-27-2006, 05:14 PM
So just how do you feel about Cingular! <vbg>

I would like to see this 8800 as soon as possible. Just a year or two RIM was so conservative, now they are comming out with some nice stuff!

:razz: Since you asked ... *censored due to language, violence, adult situations, weapons, and ... worst of all ... bad customer service* And that's the full story. :smile:

Moving on ... I've, too, noticed how RIM is improving. I worked for a company years ago that had a BlackBerry -- have no idea what model it was, but I remember the black text and green screen. I wouldn't trade my 8700g for anything (except maybe the 8800). One thing that would be nice, though, is touch screen. Maybe the 8900? :wink:

jibi
09-27-2006, 06:32 PM
Doubt we'll ever see a touch screen. Some people like them, others hate them. It's really a toss-up.

greggebhardt
09-28-2006, 05:15 AM
I will have to agree with jibi and PASS on the touch screen. One thing I love about the BB is it uses no stylus/finger to navigate. The trackwheel does it all and it looks like we will be going to the marble.

I used the 8100 for a few days and was not impressed with the marble as it lacked any tactile feel like the wheel that had "clicks" so you knew what you were doing. The marble requires you LOOK at the screen while rolling the marble. I will mot likely HAVE to get used to it as THIN IS IN and the marble seems to be a thinner hardware.

It will be VERY interesting to see how it holds up under long term use and the 8100 people will be sure to tell us!

Mess
09-28-2006, 05:24 AM
When i watch the Treo users with their touch screens, it seems like they're doing so much more work than I am with my berry. I had Clie before, and rarely used it because I kept tapping the wrong application or letter. I'm staying away from any device with a stylus.

nsimpson
09-28-2006, 11:49 AM
touch screen would be the death of RIM. I was supprised they traded in the scroll wheel. Blackberrys will never have stylists or anything like that, if someone wants to fiddle with an undersized pen and look like more of a dork they should buy a palm.

nsimpson
09-28-2006, 11:54 AM
At the rate RIM is going they will begin to develope mind-powered screens...So all someone really has to think is "EMAIL!!!" and the screen will pop up.

You speculate now, but i have $25 on BG leaking something like that in 2011, if the RIM mafia doesnt rub him out first for all those terrible things he said about the Pearl.

FLIPP_96
09-28-2006, 01:23 PM
I was thinking more along the line of voice recognition in the next generation of Blackberry?

greggebhardt
09-28-2006, 02:23 PM
I think RIM is going to have to greatly increase processing power to do voice recognition and go way beyond that to get the mind meld thing going! <vbg>

Right now I would settle for a Cingular 8800!

325inewbie
09-28-2006, 03:05 PM
i have heard that verizon will get the pearl sometime around spring 2025 and the 8800 can be expected somewhere in the neighborhood of 5-10 years after that!

TexasRebelAggie
09-28-2006, 03:13 PM
I had a Palm IIIc some years ago that I bought from my uncle (who didn't use it) and enjoyed it for the most part. I didn't particularly like the stylus itself because I thought it was too bulky. Nor did I like being relegated to "writing" in two small boxes -- having to remember letters went in one and numbers went in the other -- rather than the entire screen itself.

But to be honest, with the coming of the medically-recognized "Blackberry thumb," I don't feel a compulsion to exacerbate my genetically-inherited arthritis in the short- nor long-term. So the thought of using a stylus to "write" on a touch screen rather than typing on tiny little buttons is an idea appealing to me.

Of course, then again, maybe I'm behind the times -- now that we have USB projection keyboards. :-)

nsimpson
09-28-2006, 04:21 PM
voice recognition is so 2005! mind reading blackberry all the way! and they wouldnt have to do any thing "crazy" all they need is a bluetooth connection to your brain. Thats it just an ol brain bluetooth set up. EASY!

joaquin654
10-01-2006, 10:51 PM
as long as Cingular gets it eventually .... i'll have no problems with it . i just hope it doesn't take 6-9 months more than other carriers since i'll hate watching t-mo or verizon BB users flash there new BB's in my face and me still hanging on for dear life with my 7290 or even 8700 . <---BB jealousy involved ...:-o :bb:

rambo47
10-03-2006, 07:20 PM
If I recall correctly, the three models of the 8800 pictured on Engadget were for Vodafone, T-Mobile, and I forget the third. Looks like another T-Mobile scoop in the U.S.! And with the 8800 supporting UMA and TMO rolling it out just before the projected release date, T-Mobile is looking strong.

nsimpson
10-04-2006, 09:46 PM
It doesnt look like we will get here in Canada intime for Santa to put it in our stockings. Word from a executive from Rogers says its pretty much a done deal for a Q1 launch in 2007. This will be the first versioned one. No ETA of the camera 8800 (again this is only for Rogers customers)

dolo
10-04-2006, 10:10 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the Pearl gets pushed back and they roll right to the 8800 for vzw.

Regards,
dolo

fieldbahn
10-08-2006, 12:11 AM

Yea , seems like rogers will be the first one . Regarding the slogan " amen to that" . Lol

flash24
10-08-2006, 01:47 AM
<<< first one in line here

K-Mack
10-08-2006, 12:34 PM
I thought BG said Cingular would be first?

kmccarthy
10-08-2006, 01:34 PM
If I recall correctly, the three models of the 8800 pictured on Engadget were for Vodafone, T-Mobile, and I forget the third. Looks like another T-Mobile scoop in the U.S.! And with the 8800 supporting UMA and TMO rolling it out just before the projected release date, T-Mobile is looking strong.

for sure!!!!

thought
10-08-2006, 02:46 PM
I thought BG said Cingular would be first?

Correct...BG said that Cingular would be first with the 8800...

However, let's remember a few other points:
1) the first 8800 model to be released will be the model without camera
2) the picture of the T-Mo 8800 was the one with the camera, to be releaed Q2 2007...
3) Also, that pic of the T-Mo 8800 was the European model

So, it's very possible we'll see the no camera 8800 on Cingular first, then later in Q2 2007 we'll see the 8800 w/camera on T-Mo...

K-Mack
10-08-2006, 04:01 PM
I would rather have the camera, but I'm not sure if I can wait until Cingular gets it. I will probably buy the camera-less model but I will decide once I see what it looks like.

BBChristopher
10-09-2006, 12:18 PM
So, does anyone know if this device is testing yet?
If it will be out within 6 months then someone has to be testing it already.

If it is out there testing, than who is testing it?

Cingular? T-Mobile?

HaTaX
10-09-2006, 01:13 PM
Are we pretty much scrapping the idea of it coming out before the end of the year?

Boy Genius
10-09-2006, 04:01 PM
I wouldnt say that... :)

K-Mack
10-09-2006, 04:20 PM
I wouldnt say that... :)

Sweet! 8-)

thought
10-09-2006, 08:18 PM
So, does anyone know if this device is testing yet?
If it will be out within 6 months then someone has to be testing it already.

If it is out there testing, than who is testing it?

Cingular? T-Mobile?

I'd say Boy Genius is probably testing it :smile:

fieldbahn
10-09-2006, 08:31 PM
For north america it seems like bg got the first run with it . As far as the EU the testing in germany is abot to be over . Seems like good ol deutchland won again .

BBChristopher
10-09-2006, 08:36 PM
Possibly out by end of year!? Awesome!

Just about can't wait for this device to hit the market...

BG, if you are testing, have any real life pics yet?
Also, which carrier?
Has to be Cingular....

Anymore info?

wobblyTiger
10-10-2006, 07:50 PM
hasn't anyone mentioned that the pictures BG dropped show the Y and Z switched? I am told this is a German layout. T-Mobile is a subsidary of Deutsche Telekom. Is this enough evidence to say T-Mobile is getting it for sure?

then i have seen two different picture of the 8800....

fieldbahn
10-10-2006, 09:27 PM
hasn't anyone mentioned that the pictures BG dropped show the Y and Z switched? I am told this is a German layout. T-Mobile is a subsidary of Deutsche Telekom. Is this enough evidence to say T-Mobile is getting it for sure?

then i have seen two different picture of the 8800....
Take a guess....... ;)

phungy
10-29-2006, 03:19 PM
Come on T-Mobile!

phungy
01-06-2007, 01:46 AM
Come on T-Mobile!

greggebhardt
01-06-2007, 08:08 AM
You T-Mo people can pray all you want but everyone of the pre-production images, real images, of the 8800/8900 has got CINGULAR branding all over it.

About time!

robpearl
01-06-2007, 09:06 AM
just because the pics we all saw show cingular doesnt men tmobile isnt getting it first..we just happened to get pics of the cingular version...im with verizon - i know they arent getting it for atleast a year, if ever

Stinsonddog
01-06-2007, 10:16 AM
My dog is since he runs the place.

greggebhardt
01-06-2007, 11:19 AM
I vote it is deleivered to BOTH T-Mo and Cingular at the same time! This will keep peace, make more happy and sell one heck of alot of Blackberrys.

This has never been done before but if you would have told me that Blackberry was going to have a device with a camera a year ago, I would not have believed that either!

stealthx32
01-06-2007, 12:22 PM
Nah, then Cingular would just get owned in the market. :P They need headstart so they can at least get *some* sales on their inferior offering. ;)

redsoxnation
01-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Ooohch. That's 1 for t-mobile and 0 for Cingular. But my guess is t-mobile they always treat there custumers right.

takeshi
01-06-2007, 01:55 PM
You'd think so but last I checked Cingular was still the larger carrier based on subscriber base...

greggebhardt
01-06-2007, 02:05 PM
One thing Cingular will always have over T-Mo.

Coverage!

A new phone without coverage is a waste!

phungy
01-06-2007, 05:30 PM
One thing Cingular will always have over T-Mo.

Coverage!

A new phone without coverage is a waste!

I beg to differ. Many collegues and peers in Gainesville with Cingular have had poor coverage and most of which have switched to T-Mobile or Verizon.

Fewest dropped calls? Ha! Ask any student who has had Cingular in Gainesville and they will tell you Cingular sucks.

greggebhardt
01-08-2007, 07:09 AM
I have little doubt that T-Mo will cover Gainsville (students). T-Mo is cheapest and wouild be quite popular amoung the student population.

I have no doubt that over all Cingular's coverage beats T-Mo, easy. If you don't think so, you are so caught up in the T-Mo thing, you can be objective. I have used T-Mo before and a friend still does for his "Cartoon RIddled" sidekick!

This is not worth an arguement so I am UN-subscribing from this childish thread.

Bottled Up
01-08-2007, 09:44 AM
I have little doubt that T-Mo will cover Gainsville (students). T-Mo is cheapest and wouild be quite popular amoung the student population.

I have no doubt that over all Cingular's coverage beats T-Mo, easy. If you don't think so, you are so caught up in the T-Mo thing, you can be objective. I have used T-Mo before and a friend still does for his "Cartoon RIddled" sidekick!

This is not worth an arguement so I am UN-subscribing from this childish thread.

He's correct buddy!!

phungy
01-08-2007, 11:50 AM
Regardless of who gets it first, the 8900 is a sexy smartphone.

backbeat
01-08-2007, 01:54 PM
First off, it's G a i n e s v i l l e, otherwise you're in the wrong state.

Being 'cheapest' also appeals to corporate America, if any design deficiencies are easily overcome in order to make it a productive tool.

greggebhardt
01-08-2007, 02:10 PM
SOry but i hav unsuscibed butt tnks fer da spelin lesion, newbie!

thirtythreezero
01-08-2007, 02:34 PM
BG's information is enough for me to be sure that the 8200 will be released sometime between the end of the year and beginning of next. So who gets it first? Place your bets.

wait, did i miss something? i read the forums and blackberry weblogs daily, so is there such a thing as the 8200? i thought the poll was about the 8800?

maybe i'm just outta the loop, which would be likely.

FLIPP_96
01-08-2007, 02:54 PM
wait, did i miss something? i read the forums and blackberry weblogs daily, so is there such a thing as the 8200? i thought the poll was about the 8800?

maybe i'm just outta the loop, which would be likely.

The post you are quoting is real old. It is the 8800 or 8900 depending on who you listen to.

phungy
01-08-2007, 03:21 PM

If you unsubscribed like you said in your previous two posts, why are you still reading this thread?

pwnd.

backbeat
01-08-2007, 06:09 PM

Having grown up in Jax, I'm quite familiar with the Florida VS Georgia intense rivalry. Georgia (among other states) is where Gainsville is located and no Gator would ever make such a mistake. Somehow, I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you would appreciate this. Sorry that I was wrong. 8-)

greggebhardt
01-08-2007, 06:19 PM
If you unsubscribed like you said in your previous two posts, why are you still reading this thread?

pwnd.

Guess it is because your cartoon avatar keeps winking at everyone. Do you have something in your eye? <vbg>

You seem to be getting upset. T-Mo will get this phone sooner or later (wink-wink)

backbeat
01-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Sorry to have pointed out the obvious to you. Your silence speaks louder than your previous insult. 8-)

phungy
01-08-2007, 07:55 PM
Meow.

BMWLotAttendant
01-08-2007, 07:57 PM
T-Mo will get this phone sooner or later (wink-wink)

You know it. http://www.blackberryforums.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

And that is the DAY that I'm dying for. Which should be soon, I hope. :-o

greggebhardt
01-09-2007, 07:05 AM
Meow.

Now you are talkin, fungi!

No cartoon for you!

Thanks for honoring me and my cat!

I would do the same but I am not going to WINKy at everyone. Kinda looks GAY!

backbeat
01-09-2007, 09:30 AM
Now you are talkin, fungi!

No cartoon for you!

Thanks for honoring me and my cat!

I would do the same but I am not going to WINKy at everyone. Kinda looks GAY!

Hard to believe anyone could be that insecure, but ... :wink:

takeshi
01-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Being 'cheapest' also appeals to corporate America, if any design deficiencies are easily overcome in order to make it a productive tool.
I guess so. However, while our standard corporate carrier is TMO we do deploy a significant number of Blackberries on Cingular to employees who have poor to no reception with TMO so go figure...

greggebhardt
01-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Hard to believe anyone could be that insecure, but ... :wink:

Why are you insecure?

greggebhardt
01-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Sorry to have pointed out the obvious to you. Your silence speaks louder than your previous insult. 8-)

How did I insult you?

greggebhardt
01-09-2007, 01:03 PM
You know it. http://www.blackberryforums.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

And that is the DAY that I'm dying for. Which should be soon, I hope. :-o

I am hoping it is going to be delivered to both T-Mo and CIngular within the next 30-45 days. Looks like T-Mo is going to have the White Pearl from what I read on other posts, and soon.

phungy
01-09-2007, 04:47 PM
Cingular wins! for Apple's iPhone I mean. 6 month exclusive. WITH contract discount the 8GB iPhone is still $599.99. Eek!

I'm getting the 8900 instead :razz:

stealthx32
01-09-2007, 05:25 PM
lol. Wow, you get worked up easy.

backbeat
01-09-2007, 05:30 PM
I am hoping it is going to be delivered to both T-Mo and CIngular within the next 30-45 days. Looks like T-Mo is going to have the White Pearl from what I read on other posts, and soon.

Could you be any more disingenuous?

backbeat
01-09-2007, 05:31 PM
Why are you insecure?

Could you be any more disingenuous?

greggebhardt
01-09-2007, 06:50 PM
lol. Wow, you get worked up easy.

Worked up is right!

phungy
01-10-2007, 11:23 AM
IThis is not worth an arguement so I am UN-subscribing from this childish thread.

And yet you STILL post here. Way to be UN-childish. And way to send childish emails to me. I know its cause you love me Greg, well I have to tell you that I love you more :smile: (y)

y.bb
01-14-2007, 01:37 PM
I'm not so sure anymore that Cingular would be getting the 8800 first... Once I heard they're getting the Apple iPhone exclusively (and that Apple is working very hard to keep the phones from being unlocked), I started wondering if they'd really be getting both of these great phones before T-Mobile does.

Well whoever gets it first, I'll be purchasing one and having it unlocked for use on T-Mobile. I don't care how much it costs. I'm sold on the built-in GPS!

mortys11
01-14-2007, 01:59 PM
i hear that Rogers has the 8800 already and its a matter of inputting them into the system.

we are a few weeks away

BMWLotAttendant
01-15-2007, 03:24 AM
I'm not so sure anymore that Cingular would be getting the 8800 first... Once I heard they're getting the Apple iPhone exclusively (and that Apple is working very hard to keep the phones from being unlocked), I started wondering if they'd really be getting both of these great phones before T-Mobile does.

Well whoever gets it first, I'll be purchasing one and having it unlocked for use on T-Mobile. I don't care how much it costs. I'm sold on the built-in GPS!

Yea for T-Mobile! :smile: I with you on this one. I just want the 8800 to be here with all the available features we want!