PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Outlook Calendars

fourstringfuror
08-26-2006, 12:56 AM
My job requires access to about 12 calendars every day - my personal calendar, plus all the shared calendars I use during the day. When I am out of the office, I obviously cannot access these shared calendars. My IT dept. tells me no workaround is available, so now I'm turning to the fine folk here. And brilliant ideas? I use a 7290, Cingular, if it's any help. Merci bien.

fourstringfuror
08-28-2006, 08:26 AM
No one has an answer?

cjmac49
08-28-2006, 08:41 AM
What type of information on shared calendars?
I needed access to a shared calendar and could not accomplish it through the 'berry. If I need to have information on my 'berry I have the people that I share with invite me to an appointment. When I accept it goes onto my calendar and, thus, onto my 'berry. Don't know if this would work for you but it has helped me a bit.

takeshi
08-28-2006, 09:07 AM
You can access 2 calendars max on the BB with wired sync.

fourstringfuror
08-28-2006, 12:17 PM
I am the local fleet coordinator for our office, and each vehicle has its own calendar for staff to make reservations, with 6 total vehicles in our office. Oftentimes I'm out of the office but need to schedule service, repairs, etc., while on the road. I have to call the office and ask someone there to do the reservation for me. It sounds like accessing multiple calendars from my BB is just a pipe dream.