PDA

View Full Version : Stolen BB update

Postalrecon
08-28-2006, 03:34 PM
No i didnt get it back. But i do have a good story...

This is a call to cingular today

Me: Am i allowed to upgrade?
CSR: Not yet....you wont be able to upgrade until jun 07.
Me: I dont think thats quite far, seeing as how i never took advantage of your promotional prices for new activations. I think you guys owe me a Blackberry at promotional price.
CSR: ok heres what we can do for you, we can cancel your contract and waive the fee, does this sound fair?
Me: Yes, Thanks.

so what i didnt realize is that now ive only been with cingular since june, but i went into the store and asked the girl if i could upgrade my phone since i didnt have one at all, she said "yes, you are a month to month customer"

I cant tell you guys how excited i am, this means now i can buy a BB from ebay or someone here, and not have to worry about my contract any more, the instore girl says shed do that instead, becasue if i decide that i dont like cingular anymore, i can cancel w/o the termination fee.

So my bb getting stolen was a blessing in disguise!!!

F_uck Yea!!!!!

Liv
08-28-2006, 03:37 PM
Yep, that is stinkin' awesome!

That is how it was for me, I brought my 8700 into the cingular so I was month to month. But when I decided I wanted the 7130c they said they could give it to me at thier new customer price.

Then I saw the deal on Amazon and got my 7130c for under 100 bucks and just started a new contract.

So mine was the opposite. Ha.

flash24
08-28-2006, 03:54 PM
that's awesome... whoops I think somebody stole my BB ;)... better call T-mobile lol

Liv
08-28-2006, 03:59 PM
that's awesome... whoops I think somebody stole my BB ;)... better call T-mobile lol

:-o ;)

Postalrecon
08-28-2006, 04:06 PM

oh boy look what i started, the key is that you had to bring your own phone in

trigga15
08-28-2006, 04:43 PM
haha hell naw im gonna lose my phone n call cingular