PDA

View Full Version : 7250 hour glassing

ianick
08-29-2006, 12:50 PM
I just tried to reset a 7250 and it is sitting at a startup screen with the hourglass spinning. I hard reset it and the hourglass still just spins. Unable to connect to the desktop software or jl_cmder. Any ideas on what to try next?

Pizzle
08-29-2006, 01:33 PM
You'll have to wipe. Try connecting with the battery out, then put it back in while it's reloading the software.

Also, please search, as it's been answered a zillion times.

ianick
08-29-2006, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the quick response. What happened to the bb is it was dropped while it was being wiped and the battery fell out. I can't connect the bb while the battery is out, just gives me a screen with a slash through the battery. I tried putting the battery in with that screen up but it just goes to hour glassing and nothing happens. Any other ideas? I tried searching but must be using the wrong terminology.

Pizzle
08-29-2006, 01:55 PM
You may try to detect it manually. Connect it, and open the DM. Then Options > Connection Settings. Choose "Detect".

If that doesn't work, try wiping with the Javaloader anyway. I couldn't get mine to detect once (bad USB connection), but it found it when it tried to wipe it anyway...hope that helps.