PDA

View Full Version : 7100t Just Switched Backgrounds on its Own

BluePolaski
09-01-2006, 09:02 AM
So I just picked up my 7100t to send an email. I noticed the bottome appeared to be a different background than what I have normally. As I moved the cursor down through the icons, the background picutre chaged back to the default background image with it? Has anyone ever seen this before?

I am running 4.1 (cant even remember what carriers version of 4.1). Using the BB Demension Icon theme.

d_fisher
09-01-2006, 09:04 AM
Might have been a 'ghost' image from a recent browser session. I did have that happen to me once before. I hard reset the device and the issue never retured.

BluePolaski
09-01-2006, 09:06 AM
I will hard reset. I have a "windows bliss" picture set as the background. The default pic of the Road through a field or whatever it is was what appeared as I scrolled down. Really wierd. Thought this thing might be at its end.

d_fisher
09-01-2006, 09:09 AM
Hopefully it last another week or two. Then you can break down and get an 8100 to replace it. I have a feeling my 7100t is going to stop working shortly after the 8100 becomes a corporate standard.:wink:

BluePolaski
09-01-2006, 09:15 AM
Yeah that is the plan I think. Well maybe. Stupid me tried to quit using my BB about 2 months ago. I was out of contract and signed a new 2 year with TMO using the Samsung T509. It is a sweet little phone...but no BB. So now if I want to get the 8100 I will have to pay whatever ridiculous cost they decide to be the suggested retail. Guess that is what I get for trying to go without using a BB.

On a side note if you know anyone who needs a brand new T509 that was used for 2 months let me know. I was going to use it as a supplement to my 7100t and to use when I go out and stuff but now that the slim little 8100 is coming who needs it?

d_fisher
09-01-2006, 09:25 AM
On a side note if you know anyone who needs a brand new T509 that was used for 2 months let me know.Put it up for sale in the Buy Sell Trade Forum. You might get lucky and get an offer. If not, no harm done.

BluePolaski
09-01-2006, 09:32 AM
I just might do that thanks. I have some friends around here too who are switching to TMO so I might be able to sell it to one of them as well. But like you said. Does not hurt to post it there.