PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard Lock Display Image 7100t

dsoltyka
09-11-2006, 11:35 AM
I noticed that when I upgraded my BB software recently on my 7100t the default home screen image (blue clouds kinda deal) was ALSO the image when i locked the keyboard....which was a change from the old OS, which just had a white background when I locked the keyboard.

Is there any way to change this image yet? Perhaps have the entire home screen image I select be the image that shows when i lock the keyboard?

fizz
09-11-2006, 11:41 AM
not at this time, the lock screen cannot be altered/changed.

dsoltyka
09-11-2006, 11:52 AM
i notice that it changes when i change themes....i suppose the only way would be to manually alter the theme somehow....too much work imho

fizz
09-11-2006, 12:16 PM
Plazmic's Theme Builder is the only tool to create themes and currently there is no option to change the lock screen, it sucks but such is life, at least for now. I'd love to be able to change the lock screen on my 7130e instead of the BB wallpaper that shows no matter what theme I have activated.

dsoltyka
09-11-2006, 04:35 PM
the bionetic theme on blackberry's theme download site changes the default home screen image AND the key lock image to the same thing, but it ALSO chages the background of the browser...which is really frustrating

--G--
09-20-2006, 05:22 AM
Can I make the assumtion that the 7100g is the same, and will not allow you to change the locked screen image?