PDA

View Full Version : Compute Total Minutes Per Caller

lauderdale75
09-12-2006, 09:11 AM
I am writing to enlist your help in hopefully identifying how I can calculate the number of minutes spent on calls with a particular person. I know the device (7250) has capability of logging calls. I was able to separate the calls from the subject in question by using the Search feature (search all calls from X).

I want to know, specifically, if the device (or after market software), can calculate the total # minutes spent with that caller. I don't want to go through the 100s of calls writing down the number of minutes and seconds I spent on phone for one caller, which I could do by scrolling through each entry.

Hope this makes sense and thanks in advance,
CK

drgoodtymes
09-12-2006, 09:44 AM
You might try either going into the phone app, scroll through your recent calls to that person, click the trackwheel and then "View History" You would have to go through each call though for that person and manually add up the total.

The company who makes CryptMagic used to have a billable app, where when you end a phone call it prompts you on how you would like to bill that call based on the amount of time, however I didn't see it listed on their website, I want to say it was called TimeMagic

lauderdale75
09-12-2006, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the quick response -- I tried the first method you mentioned, but got tired after the first 50 or so entries. I'll look for aftermarket support in CryptMagic (and others). Thanks

uhel
10-13-2006, 04:25 AM
Application you're requesting is already available - feel free to try out our TimeLogMagic!