PDA

View Full Version : 7100G blocked solutions

twist666
09-12-2006, 11:00 AM
my 7100 is blocked i have inserted the meepd code but probably not the correct anithing have a solution???? im live in italy........and this is a big problem:bb:

finch
09-12-2006, 11:06 AM
Please don't double post.

finch
09-12-2006, 11:09 AM
Without the correct code there is little you can do other than contact your carrier ad see if they'll provide the correct code. There are no free unlock tools for the BlackBerry, see the sponsors forun there's a service you can pay for a remote IMEI unlock of your BlackBerry.

twist666
09-12-2006, 11:19 AM
my problem now is "network blocked" not locked .does exist a software to flash this handy? i'm italian i have found this handy one year ago..........

Chalain
07-26-2007, 04:48 AM
Hello, I have the same problem, the carrier provide me an incomplete unlock code and even I verify with them 2 times they insist that was the correct one, well that was the number left, a ONE at the end of the code they provide, now the network shows BLOCKED instead of ACTIVE when I press the shift MEPPD option, PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP US ON HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE, reset the counter of the 10 attemps to unlock, or switch it to DISABLE, something, even if we have to send the phone to the manufacturer please tell us, because the blackberry web page doesn't comment anything about this

Chalain
07-26-2007, 05:05 AM
YES!!! there is free unlock at least for the blackberry 7100g, ask the provider for the unlock code, make shure is 16 digits long, go to settings, SIM Card and then type shift MEPPD, a list appear showing Network Active, then type MEPP2 and then the device will ask for the code, type it and your phone will be unlocked.

If you don't know or don't have access to the carrier, then my friends sorry but you will have to spend at least 15 US dollars in unlockblackberry.com, they send you the program that will give you the unlock code for your blackberry connected to your computer via USB, if there is any password protected devices go to Settings, security, click in the scroll in the side and Wipe the unit, then when the device is asking you for a new password plug it in to the USB, no passwords will be asked

Well, all this information came too late for me but I hope it will be useful to somebody, except twist666 and me

Cingular, why you do this to your customers?? I saw a girl in another forum in the same situation... I found out that the code was incomplete with the application from unlockblackberry.com, a number 1 at the last of the code was missing, can you believe it?? just a 1 and now my bb is BLOCKED!!!:cry: