PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions about the 7130...

vincentnyc
09-15-2006, 11:43 AM
i just received this sweet device...so far so good.

2 questions.

1. how do u turn caps on at all time? i just can capitalize the first letter then if i want to capitalize the whole word...it need to turn it on again for each letter. so how do i turn it on only once to capitalize then turn it off after it?

2. same with numbers...how do u do it?

thx in advance.

DiRN
09-15-2006, 12:03 PM
1) I'm not sure if there's a caps lock feature, but holding down the key (rather than just tapping it) will capitalize the letter.

2) Shift + Alt will enable num lock. Pressing Alt will turn it back off.

vincentnyc
09-15-2006, 12:19 PM
1) I'm not sure if there's a caps lock feature, but holding down the key (rather than just tapping it) will capitalize the letter.

wow...that sux...holding down the letter to capitalize the whole word or sentence. it will be time consuming...does anyone know another or a better way then this for this 7130?

vincentnyc
09-15-2006, 12:55 PM
one more than....i have 2 email associated with this blackberry...let me blablah@<hidden> and blahblah@<hidden>.

when i send email...how do i tell that it was send from one of those email? thx in advance.

The Clay
09-15-2006, 06:55 PM

*I was wrong, it's my first day to have a Blackberry :-(*

8130c!

- Clay