PDA

View Full Version : Hell is about to freeze over, and pigs are about to fly...

Seattle18
09-16-2006, 12:06 AM
http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0609phone.html

Discuss...

chad5
09-16-2006, 01:36 AM
I hope this happens. I for one would love to hear that Apple would buy Rim, first or at least a controlling interest. Think about the immediate biz footprint apple would have if there phone was BB based. Then think of everything the BB faithful would gain without loosing any of the things they love by way of apple design and innovation, (albiet on the backs of Rim.)

But in lieu of that fantasy / wish, I truly think that it's the ultimate evo of the Ipod format / form. I only hope that it's not just tied to one carrier ala The sidekick and that it has serious biz apps and can be cross platform.

I'm a Mac guy to be sure, but I'm also very critical of Apple as well. I came over from windows many many years ago. I feel that apple is a better platform and has better originality in their designs and architecture. I fully nod to the problems of rushing into the market place and making us all beta testers. I think the macbooks are an example of that. Apple is as guilty of that as the next co. So I hope when the phone hits it's Lepord friendly and ready for serious work.

I hope that the phone is available on Sprint and Cingular both on Jan 9th. I would be onboard if it had the apps and features I have come to expect from apple.

I say go for it apple.

kstew
09-16-2006, 09:42 PM
If it were a BB, I would think it quite difficult to type with a scroll wheel.

snowskier79
09-16-2006, 11:02 PM
Think Secret - Sources: Apple phone on track for early '07 (http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0609phone.html)

Discuss...

Awesome avatar Seattle18!!

If they think they are going to control the market like their Ipods do I think they are coming to the table to late!

chad5
09-17-2006, 12:56 AM
Awesome avatar Seattle18!!

Gotta agree. I watched it over and over. Sucks to be her!