PDA

View Full Version : Simple Question- How to Access AIM on my BB 7130e?

aubynr
09-16-2006, 12:29 AM
I'm new, I just got the BlackBerry 7130e and I'm using it purely for personal purposes. I wanted to know how I can access AOL Instant Messaging on my phone, and if I can do it through applications or if I have to use the Browser. I'm only 17 and I just got this phone because every other Verizon Wireless phone I've had has been useless. I use the phone primarily to text message and an AIM feature would be great. Please help me out. Thanks.

TylerBoneZJoneZ
09-16-2006, 11:38 AM
I'm new, I just got the BlackBerry 7130e and I'm using it purely for personal purposes. I wanted to know how I can access AOL Instant Messaging on my phone, and if I can do it through applications or if I have to use the Browser. I'm only 17 and I just got this phone because every other Verizon Wireless phone I've had has been useless. I use the phone primarily to text message and an AIM feature would be great. Please help me out. Thanks.

Go to: Ramble™ Instant Messenger (http://wireless.sra.com/ramble/) RAMBLE IM.

jungleland
09-17-2006, 01:41 PM

If all you want is text messaging and AIM then you are wasting your money on the blackberry data plan. You would be better served getting a regular verizon phone with an AIM brew application.