PDA

View Full Version : Why can not use email and Internet in Hungary

vejkei
09-16-2006, 01:25 PM
Hy, I bought my new :bb: 8707v on ebay, and the seller unlocked it a official Vodaphone shop on Bristol. After the unlocking process he sended this phone to Hungary and I want to use it. The phone working excellent, but when I want to read my email or I want to connect to the net it is not possible. I have a message " data connection is refused". What is the problemí? Can somebody to help me? Please answer me! Vejkei

Dan Dare
09-16-2006, 04:06 PM
Do check that your account is blackberry enabled. Just placing a SIM in an unlocked bb will allow you to use the phone but unless you have a blackberry account with your service provider you want be able to use the bb functionality.

vejkei
09-16-2006, 04:31 PM
Do check that your account is blackberry enabled. Just placing a SIM in an unlocked bb will allow you to use the phone but unless you have a blackberry account with your service provider you want be able to use the bb functionality.
Hy Dan, I think my service provider not supported the bb account, but i want to browse with my :bb: to internet and i want to send and receive email through the web. The problem is my bb do not want to connect through data connection to the net. If I want to connect the answer is "Data connection refused" Why?

aiharkness
09-16-2006, 04:42 PM
vejkei, as Dan said, you'll need to be paying for data service in addition to the voice service in order to get email and internet, etc.....and it sounds like you don't have a data plan on your handheld

vejkei
09-16-2006, 04:54 PM
Hy, i have data service what is payd by me,, because I can used my simcard in a other phone (Nokia 9300) and I can browse in a internet and I can send and receive my email without problem, but this is not BB service. vejkei, as Dan said, you'll need to be paying for data service in addition to the voice service in order to get email and internet, etc.....and it sounds like you don't have a data plan on your handheld

hoedepot
09-16-2006, 05:28 PM
you need BB service.

Pizzle
09-16-2006, 05:49 PM
Correct. It MUST be a Blackberry SPECIFIC plan. Check with your carrier, Vejkei, and good luck.