PDA

View Full Version : Email Prob

Prov1
09-16-2006, 06:11 PM
pretty new to the crackberries, but already having a prob.
Have a 7130e, and we use the enterprise server. Since yesterday, I have been unable to send my emails, keep getting the red X when i try to send, in the message header, i can see "transaction error - bad format"...it's been doing this since i synced it with desktop manager, not sure if that is part of the problem or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

:oops:

TylerBoneZJoneZ
09-16-2006, 08:52 PM
pretty new to the crackberries, but already having a prob.
Have a 7130e, and we use the enterprise server. Since yesterday, I have been unable to send my emails, keep getting the red X when i try to send, in the message header, i can see "transaction error - bad format"...it's been doing this since i synced it with desktop manager, not sure if that is part of the problem or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

:oops:

The only suggestion that I have would be pulling the battery, and hold the power button in for 30 seconds and replacing the battery then try.

Prov1
09-17-2006, 05:59 AM
Actually, I have messed things up even further, now I am unable to recieve emails, when an emails comes to my email account, the BB will notify me but there is a "decryption error". I told them not to give me one LOL

Prov1
09-17-2006, 05:05 PM
Will wiping the BB and then having the Enterprise Server admin re-send the password for activation clear things up? I am unable to re-generate encryption keys (on the BB itself) and at a loss. thanks for the help

Prov1
09-20-2006, 12:02 PM
Actually, will wiping the BB, deleting the account off of the enterprise server, and starting over be the easiest way of getting this BB working?