PDA

View Full Version : Easiest way to xfer #s from my Verizon razr to my 8700G??

brabuse430
09-18-2006, 10:57 PM
PLease help, its gonna take too long to input 400 #s. I went to the Verizon store and they tried to xfer #s to my sim car with no luck. any suggestions?

kasperapd
09-18-2006, 11:18 PM
I went to BestBuy and saw that have some software for $70 that will backup your cell phone to your PC. I think it will sync your info to Outlook. That would work, then you could sync your 8700 to Outlook and they should all transfer. Not sure if you are will to spend that much money though.

d_fisher
09-18-2006, 11:39 PM
If your BB is connected to a BES server, with wireless address book sync, you need to turn off the wireless sync of the address book first. When the address book is configured for wireless sync you can not modify it via a cabled sync like what Verizon is trying to do.

sjsilverman
09-19-2006, 08:50 AM
When I did this for my girlfriend, I used Motorola Mobile Phone Tools to transfer all her info from her RAZR to Outlook. I then just synched her BB to outlook. Worked like a charm!

brabuse430
09-19-2006, 09:54 PM
When I did this for my girlfriend, I used Motorola Mobile Phone Tools to transfer all her info from her RAZR to Outlook. I then just synched her BB to outlook. Worked like a charm!

where do i get the motorola mobile phone tools?