PDA

View Full Version : posting disappeared!

techman1
09-26-2006, 11:32 AM
i posted a thread re: a scam which was responded to by at least two members of the forum noting "phishing has been posted to the forum "old news". can anyone tell me what happened to my thread? was it deleted and if so, does this happen without notification to the member who started the thread? thank you for my curiosity!

mymitsu3kgt
09-26-2006, 12:03 PM
Try clicking Quick Links and then Subscribed Threads and look for your thread. It may have been moved to a more relative section of the forum.

penguin3107
09-26-2006, 12:10 PM
i posted a thread re: a scam which was responded to by at least two members of the forum noting "phishing has been posted to the forum "old news".

It was probably moved to the off-topic area since it had absolutely nothing to do with Blackberry devices at all.
You posted a warning to people about Paypal phishing e-mails.

NJBlackBerry
09-26-2006, 12:17 PM
It was *definitely* moved to Off Topic since it had nothing to do with BlackBerrys.

I moved it there.

MrKyoo
09-26-2006, 01:43 PM
does this happen without notification to the member who started the thread? thank you for my curiosity!To also answer your question, from time to time threads are merged or even deleted with out prior notification.

~MrKyoo