PDA

View Full Version : Another Zen Question

Srwilliams
09-29-2006, 02:03 PM
Thanks to the moderators guidance I was finally able to get the new OS loaded onto my 8700C, I am using the Dimension Zen theme that I love. I had a couple of quesiotns immediately, but after reading the lengthy threads on Zen I found the answer to the main questions I had, whci were can you change the fonts and colors of the fonts. And, can you change the shortucts on the home screen. the answer to both of those questions is no, after I did my search and read the various threads. But I have one question that the threads do not address:

1. When you open up the application list under Zen or Dimission Zen, can you morve the applications in the list, like you can in the regular home page. This is only in the list itself---the order of applications in the list

Help please

Charlester

paulbblc
09-29-2006, 02:06 PM
yes, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the app menu and you'll see organize applications

Srwilliams
09-29-2006, 02:26 PM
Darn Paul:

I read over 16 pages and 150 post to find the answer to that which was one scroll away. thanks a lot man.

C

whoscalling
09-29-2006, 02:46 PM
Darn Paul:

I read over 16 pages and 150 post to find the answer to that which was one scroll away. thanks a lot man.

C

Been there done that.:wink:

paulbblc
09-29-2006, 03:07 PM
Darn Paul:

C

Hey it happens, glad I could help!

sasquatch
10-03-2006, 07:06 PM
I just installed the Dimension Zen theme on my 8700g, and I am trying to do the same: organize my icons.
But when I click on the applications icon, when the applications list comes up, I scroll to the bottom, and the last item in the list is "Turn Power Off". I do not see an option to Organize Applications

plchan
10-03-2006, 07:09 PM
I just installed the Dimension Zen theme on my 8700g, and I am trying to do the same: organize my icons.
But when I click on the applications icon, when the applications list comes up, I scroll to the bottom, and the last item in the list is "Turn Power Off". I do not see an option to Organize Applications

while on the list of the applications, go to "option" --> Home Screen

paulbblc
10-03-2006, 08:49 PM
Yup, depends on the OS version you're using.