PDA

View Full Version : New Seido Jet Black Skin Case ?

Nickster248
10-04-2006, 11:47 PM
Has anyone tried the new Seido Jet Black Skin Case & Holster combination? My 8700r is arriving this week, and I was thinking that such a combination would offer the best protection for the BB, and it looks very nice as well. If you look at the Skin Case and the special Holster individually, you save a lot of money if one purchases the combo package.

Nick

youngdpeso
10-05-2006, 03:06 AM
have any pics

Nickster248
10-05-2006, 03:19 AM
have any pics
It doesn't show very well, but it will give you an idea of what it looks like.

8700C/R COMBO (JET BLACK SKIN CASE/SKINNED HOLSTER) - PKCH2BB8700C-BK (http://www.seidioonline.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=410)

b3n_asian_freak
10-05-2006, 08:42 AM
I have the 8700g instead of the 8700r but they are just sightly different. I like the combo that I bought from Seidio. It feels good to have a silicone case to protect you BB, I have had no scratches whatsoever. Drop it a couple times but it looks fine, no problem at all. The Holster works really well. I had a problem couple weeks ago that my locked swivel gor loosen but Seidio Customer Service replaced it for me so I have no complaint about it. The case kind of getting in the way of typing but I get used to it after a while. Hope this help.

paulmac
10-06-2006, 06:07 AM
I have both the clear and the black silicone case. I like them both, and they both do a good job protecting the berry. I like the looks of the black one in the black holster. But one thing I do not like about the black one is it covers your "phone" buttons completly. So does the clear one, but you can see through that one. But that would be my only complaint about the black one.

jeproks
10-06-2006, 01:46 PM
http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-8700-series-discussion/41981-seidio-jet-black-skin-case-8700c-r.html

Nickster248
10-07-2006, 11:42 AM
I have both the clear and the black silicone case. I like them both, and they both do a good job protecting the berry. I like the looks of the black one in the black holster. But one thing I do not like about the black one is it covers your "phone" buttons completly. So does the clear one, but you can see through that one. But that would be my only complaint about the black one.
Well, covering up the phone buttons,(n) along with a misaligned case that partially covers up the ear piece(n) is enough for me to look elsewhere for a nice case.

Thank you everyone for your replies. :smile:

Nick