PDA

View Full Version : Help! Verizon 8703e wont do mail or web

waboehler
10-05-2006, 06:23 AM
1.) No Browser installed as a previous poster mentioned, I uninstalled the OS and reinstalled it from Verizon's site, still doesnt happen to fix it.

2.) No matter what I try I cant get the email to work, It just dissapears into blackberry land somewhere.

Please send me a link or something, and yes I did send service books, that didnt change a thing.

thanks,
Ashley

whsbuss
10-05-2006, 06:34 AM
1.) No Browser installed as a previous poster mentioned, I uninstalled the OS and reinstalled it from Verizon's site, still doesnt happen to fix it.

2.) No matter what I try I cant get the email to work, It just dissapears into blackberry land somewhere.

Please send me a link or something, and yes I did send service books, that didnt change a thing.

thanks,
Ashley

Have you contacted Verizon data support? It may be your account.

takeshi
10-05-2006, 08:30 AM
It's either a service book or data plan issue. Loading the OS won't make the browser appear. I'd first verify with Verizon that your account/line is properly provisioned with a Blackberry data plan. Then try re-sending the service books.

InPocket
10-05-2006, 08:32 AM
go to the verizon bis, delete all your current email pop's

reinstall each email pop, resend your services books, wait for confirmation, then take out the battery to reset the device