PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Tsgroi
10-25-2006, 02:57 PM
Just bought my first blackberry! (8703e) and have no idea how t work it, I dont know what I am doing wrong but if anyone has any insight please give me a hand.

Thanks
Tom:smile:

Tsgroi
10-25-2006, 03:03 PM
I cannot get the browser working it just says default browser config

Svenster
10-25-2006, 03:07 PM
Do you have a data plan with the BB? I have a 8700c (Cingular) and associated BB data plan and have two browser icons, a cingular browser icon and a BB browser icon.

Tsgroi
10-25-2006, 03:09 PM
When I signed up I signed up for the unlimited data plan but I do not see any browser icons on my screen, is it possible they did not put it on ?

Nickster248
10-25-2006, 03:10 PM
Firstly, which Carrier are you with, and have you signed up for a Blackberry data and voice plan? Have you activated your 8703e with your Carrier? Have you set up your Email and sent yourself the Service Books?

wiredwrx
10-25-2006, 03:16 PM
I would contact your carrier, and have them walk you through the process and the setup. There is more then a small chance that your Unlimited Data Plan is NOT a BB plan, which won't help you. Also, they get paid to walk people through this, and it is interactive. No need to post on the forum, wait/hope for a response, then do it, and if it doesn;t work, have to go through the whole process again.

Call them, that is one of the reasons you pay them the big bucks.

Michael