PDA

View Full Version : Getting NBA Box Scores

CavemanDoctor
10-25-2006, 10:09 PM
Hey guys, just recently got an 8700c. I follow the NBA very closely. I've used different sites so far to get ongoing scores (Yahoo, EsPN) but no site I've visited gives the actual box score. What I mean is, it doesnt break down the game by stats (how many points, rebounds, assists, etc. each player got in the game). I'm sure this feature is out there somewhere. Yahoo, ESPn, etc. all have that feature on their real site; is there a blackberry mobile version that has the same info?

I appreciate any help.

CavemanDoctor
10-26-2006, 07:59 PM
bump for help.

shaun944
10-27-2006, 02:02 PM
Yahoo and ESPN both auto forward us to WAP sites from the BB. The only place that I've found that doesn't is CBSsportsline.com and they do have complete game stats, unfortunately their site takes a long time to load, but you can cut down the graphics to speed up the load time.

one thing I have done is make a link to sportsline.com/nfl/box-scoreboards so I can check the scores quickly. You can substitute mlb or nba in the link to make links for those sports as well.

if you find another site that gives stats, please post as I'm sure there are at least a couple other people around here interested.

Stinsonddog
10-27-2006, 08:20 PM
I know that MLB Tracker and NFL tracker are an interface for the league.com sites. Maybe one can be made for the NBA.