PDA

View Full Version : Help....

ero2
10-26-2006, 11:48 AM
So, I hated my 700wx, and got a 8703e. I am on the sero 1250 plan, which, when I had my 7130e (hated suretype), worked with the BB data package, and email, evdo, everything worked great. NOW, with the 8703e the level 2 tech says, I can't have both on my plan (sero includes visison). The weird part is that when I first activated and provisioned it, it picked up EVDO, sent the browser down, etc...then EVDO stopped getting picked up yesterday. I have tried hard, soft resets, complete restores etc, and nothing works. Any thoughts?

Nickster248
10-26-2006, 12:46 PM
Are you getting any network connection at all, or have you just lost EVDO and are now on 1X? Losing EVDO is probably a Carrier/Cell Tower issue, but if you have lost your network altogether, either the system is down or the antenna within the 8703e is probably at fault. That happened to me using an 8700r...so it 'could' happen to an 8703e.

ero2
10-29-2006, 03:28 PM
so, my voice works, and my sms works. I get 1x all the time, and never evdo. I provisioned my phone when I first got it, and it worked for a day on EV and 1x, and then got stuck on 1x. I have soft reset, hard reset, full reset to default, all to no avail. Then I was told it was because I was on SERO, and my sero plan that included vision, was conflicting with the BB data package, and all I had to do was change my plan and it would work, so...VERY reluctantly I changed plans, and 2 days later still nothing.

I try provisioning it every couple hours, but it always says error 1012.

Dubdub
10-29-2006, 05:28 PM
so, my voice works, and my sms works. I get 1x all the time, and never evdo. I provisioned my phone when I first got it, and it worked for a day on EV and 1x, and then got stuck on 1x. I have soft reset, hard reset, full reset to default, all to no avail. Then I was told it was because I was on SERO, and my sero plan that included vision, was conflicting with the BB data package, and all I had to do was change my plan and it would work, so...VERY reluctantly I changed plans, and 2 days later still nothing.

I try provisioning it every couple hours, but it always says error 1012.

Have you resent the Service Books?

ero2
10-29-2006, 05:39 PM
yup tried that too, but it won't receive them, I think, because it is not provisioned to accept the push down of the browser and email settings...if I wouldn't have done a full restore like they said, I may have been okay, now I can't get anything...I have heard something of not trying to program it for 24 hrs then it working, so I started at 7:34 last night, and will try again around 8, but am not very hopeful.