PDA

View Full Version : BB 7520 Email signature Question

sgtallen
03-25-2005, 10:59 AM
Hello all, im new here and have had a BB7520 for about a month, here is my question, any help/insight would be greratly appreciated, thanks in advance,

Does anyone know how to set up your signature to where it appears in each reply u send after the initial msg? i notice it shows up when i initiate the email, but if someone replies and then i rply back it doesnt show up anymore, any way to change/configure this via Webclient or any other method?

Also for some reason if im in an email conversation with multiple replies, i notice that there is no space between my message and the previouse msg below it, is this something i have to do manually by hitting enter to get seperation between my new reply and the previous msg the other party sent?

sheakt
03-25-2005, 11:48 AM
This sounds a lot like a question that was posed over on Howard Forums.... I will reiterate the answer that I gave over there... If you are useing BWC there appear to be no parameters in the options/profiles area that address these issues. "Manual Intervention" appears to be the only answer....

--K