PDA

View Full Version : RIM 7750 Light

chakery
03-27-2005, 01:08 AM
I am new to the blackberry world. Just got a Sprint 7750. I like for the most part there are just a few things that I do not understand about it. I would like the light on the display to stay on a bit longer than it does and I can not figure out where to go to make this happen? Can someone point me in the right direction here? For the time being I hit the little button in the bottom right hand corner and the light stays on for about 10 seconds. I want it to stay on for atleast one minute or more.

The other is more basic.. I would like to hear sounds when the emails come in and currently that is not happening. The triangle will blink but no sound or vibrating.

My other issue is how to eliminate spam from my email that gets forwarded to my blackberry. I have outlook 2003 and the spam filter works there well enough but when I configure it on my BB I get all of the spam. I am trying to forward that mail to my gmail than forward the gmail to my blackberry but I am open to ideas.

Thanks,

www.chakery.com

teskew
03-27-2005, 01:28 AM
Welcome to the wonderful world of Blackberry.

Check out Mark's FAQ's for great tips, tricks & hints (see sticky posting at top of thread) or search for the answer - there's answers for everything here!

Enjoy!