PDA

View Full Version : Help please!!! My pearl with Holux 240 GPS

desi_racing
11-15-2006, 02:49 PM
Did anyone have problems getting the holux 240 gps, to work on there computer? i installed the software on my PC, but when i plug teh gps into my computer it says it doesn't recongize the gps.

Can someone please help me?

mckinneycm
11-15-2006, 02:52 PM
What's with the double post??

desi_racing
11-15-2006, 03:00 PM
yeah sorry, that was my fault, i am new to this forum, and new to blackberry phone.

blakeatl
11-16-2006, 10:19 AM
If you're talking about the gps viewer.....same problem here on my 236b. I just said forget it, I don't need to see how many satellites I'm connected to once I'm connected. I do have a problem with my Pearl recognizing the holux again after it's been turned off and on.. I have to delete the bluetooth connection and redo it all over again. If anyone knows how to get past this fix, let me know.

desi_racing
11-16-2006, 11:37 AM
On my Holux, it says the orange should start blinking once the gps postion is set, but it jsut stays lit the. Do i have to set the postioning on it?

MrKyoo
11-16-2006, 11:47 AM
On my Holux, it says the orange should start blinking once the gps postion is set, but it jsut stays lit the. Do i have to set the postioning on it?
You should either move closer to a window or outside if possible. My GPSLim236 has a harder time reading a signal in doors.

~MrKyoo

desi_racing
11-16-2006, 01:05 PM
Okay that worked, thanks alot for your help.

I have another question, how do i upload my phone book from my computer to my blackberry?

mckinneycm
11-16-2006, 01:09 PM
Okay that worked, thanks alot for your help.

I have another question, how do i upload my phone book from my computer to my blackberry?

Open Desktop Manager, go to syncronize. Select what program you are using for your address book, and then sync them.