PDA

View Full Version : Long ring from mp3 song

magnusbaron
11-20-2006, 02:26 PM
Hi,
I have set up an mp3 song as a phone tune for ringing when someone calls.
Looking at the options I put ring & vibrate but the phone rings only with the first 3-4 seconds of the tune then it stops.
It there any way to have it play the whole 15 second song ? It does the same when its set on ring only.
Thank you

lonnielove
11-20-2006, 02:30 PM
Hi,
Looking at the options I put ring & vibrate but the phone rings only with the first 3-4 seconds of the tune then it stops.
It there any way to have it play the whole 15 second song ? It does the same when its set on ring only.
Thank you
do a google search of audacity and that helped me it should help you.

soch
11-22-2006, 05:49 PM
mp3 plays longer around 10 secs and wav files play for 3 secs on Pearl

red_octane_aero
11-22-2006, 09:26 PM
My MP3's play a lot longer than 10 sec...usually the whole damn song and I have to pull the battery to stop it! HAHA

No Longer Registered.
11-22-2006, 11:13 PM
Hi,
Thank you

If you are with TMobile, you call customer service and ask for the code to extend your ringer to a full 30 seconds. That set up is on your account, so even if you changed phone, whatever you have set up on your account, it will stay that way until you enter the code again and select a different number of seconds you want it to ring.

archangelugp
11-22-2006, 11:14 PM
yea, it gets annoying.