PDA

View Full Version : worldwide problem with data?

blackjacq
11-22-2006, 08:38 AM
our T-Mobile contact says his technical team have said there are worldwide problems with data connections today. Anybody know any more about this?

NJBlackBerry
11-22-2006, 08:53 AM
No problems in the US reported.

dcpuser
11-22-2006, 08:54 AM
They are giving me no answers either. This began earlier yesterday morning (around 10AM EST) and it seemed to be only on specific handhelds (the 8700s were all knocked out for sure but T-Mobile mentioned all of their phones won't be able to access internet/t-zone services) and local to our New York area. This was confirmed to be not true on both accounts since we have a couple of 7290s that were fine and people overseas and Canada complaining about the problem. However this morning I received a few calls from my users that the 7290s aren't working either now.

UPDATE: The outage seems to be isolated to the New York area, parts of the East Coast and in Brazil. Our issue had to do with an account move that we were never informed of (apparently services are stripped and need to be re-added when moving). Since it coincided with the outage we were led to assume that was the issue. Very very disappointed in T-Mobile.

blakeatl
11-22-2006, 11:39 AM
None here and I'm in the US. I was IMing early this morning through data.