PDA

View Full Version : Logitech Mobile Freedom Headset

Valdoua
03-29-2005, 09:14 AM
THIS HEAD SET IS GREAT!! I have tried the Motorla's, the Jabra's and I have to say that Logitech seriously kicks their but when it comes to a bluetooth headset!

1. Fits snug on the ear without discomfort.
2. Great sound quality.
3. It is very light!
4. And it looks good!

I am very impressed! My Motoroal use to crash my phone during a conversation....this thing has been a dream since I charged it up the first time!

I reccomend this a "MUST HAVE"

Anyone else have any opnions on this one please feel free to post it here!
I havent heard anyhting bad yet about this headset but I am sure there mustbe something....it cant all be good!

harleyxlc
03-29-2005, 09:49 AM
I have the other Logitech bt headset model and it is also great. Seems Logitech knows how to do bt headsets :)

aristobrat
03-29-2005, 01:36 PM
I love my Logitech Mobile Freedom headset too. It's the only BT headset I've used, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I'm a very happy camper.

rta53
03-29-2005, 02:02 PM
I concur. And I got mine for a good price too. They seem to be hard to find right now. One of my co-workers tried to order one and he could not find one.

Valdoua
03-29-2005, 02:27 PM
I waited 5 weeks for mine and got it for $34.99 from CDW (with corproate discount)

gregg
03-30-2005, 06:53 AM
$37 and free shipping @<hidden> buy.com

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=90139659&SearchEngine=PriceGrabber&SearchTerm=90139659&Type=PE&Category=Elec&dcaid=15890

goblue1969
03-31-2005, 10:17 AM
Your experience is quite different from mine. I returned this headset after a few days for a couple of key reasons:

1) the earpiece let too much background noise in. Even with the volume turned up all the way, I would have to cup my hand over the Logitech and cram it against my ear while driving just to hear others.

2) the earpiece was too "dangly" and heavy. I could always feel the Logitech on my ear. Not to mention that it is friggin' huge.

I bought the Jabra instead and love it. Since the Jabra fits behind the ear, it is much more subtle than the Logitech. It is also lighter and way more comfortable. Lastly, the silicone earpiece fits nicely in the ear canal and drowns out all background noise for pleasant conversations. While the Jabra is more pricey than the Logitech, it was clearly the better Bluetooth device for me. Your mileage may vary.

Valdoua
03-31-2005, 10:32 AM
Well. Thanks for your input! That was a great review. I do have to agree that it is a little chunky! I would love to have a nice slimmed down version that fits effortlessly on the ear and is not so noticable.